Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Deluded F*ck™
The Easter Bunny
Pierre Littbarski
Luis
S4P
shazlx
Sgoater1
Kimbo
fcb
The Pröfessör
GR
Sheffield gunner
rosenthal
Brian 2468
Rosicky
debaser
Isco Benny
TheCrazy58
Glenarch of the Glen
Cesc Soler
24 posters

Premier League 24-26 September

Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Premier League 24-26 September - Page 4 Empty Re: Premier League 24-26 September

Post by Pierre Littbarski Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:34 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:Moyes is a bellend.

Clearly Kompany was trying to plant his studs in the turf (not on Cahill) and get his body between Cahill and the ball.

I always said that Adebayor was awesome <Ale>

He is Belgian FFS - he'll be far too boring for a deliberate stamp.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Premier League 24-26 September - Page 4 Empty Re: Premier League 24-26 September

Post by Kimbo Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:38 pm

If a Man City player pulled out an AK and shot an opposing player, goater would say he was just pigeon hunting which is not against the rules, and that the player jumped in the way. And he would be goater with it.

Anyway, why aren't Sunderland seen as more of a joke club?
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:53 pm

I think they're seen as a fairly jokey club.
    stinger

Number of posts : 6477
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Sgoater1 wrote:
    christmasborocooper wrote:He knew. And fair enough on Saha, couldn't really remember where it happened, just knew it was a definite foul.

If your manager isnt shouting about that on the sidelines then something is wrong.

It was a bad tackle from Cahill who went in with his studs showing, Kompany turns his body before he lands hi foot, its clear he was going to attempt to turn with the ball to take it away from Cahill but as Cahill lunges in Kompany's foot lands down on Cahills leg. Kompany is not a dirty player, he never has been and i dont think for a second he tried to 'do' Cahill. Cahill if anyone went in with intent and he didnt even moan when he got booked. Even with all the replay's none of the commentators suggested Kompany tried to hurt Cahill either. Did you really all jump up when the tackle went in slating Kompany ? or did it only come to your attention after Moyes started moaning ?
    For you De Jong isn't dirty player, he's just commited - not a surprise Kompany isn't too. I was always defending Fellaini here, as for me he's more clumsy than dirty (similar to Crouch with some of his tackles and elbow swining), but have no problem admitting Cahill is one dirty sob and of course he deserved to get booked for his tackle.

Most of the time players who "accidentally" do something dirty know what they are doing.

And for the record - polish commentators clearly stated that Kompany did knew what he was doing.
    Glenarch of the Glen

Number of posts : 30157
    Supports : Palestine
    Favourite Player : Hélder Barbosa

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:24 pm

I "accidentally" did something dirty on Mrs Cooper's chest. I knew what I was doing.

I don't know why Bruce can be angry with Gyan, from what I hear they were touting him out and were extremely well compensated. Sunderland have spent a lot of money under Bruce, and Gyan aside the only players of note who have left are rubbish ones like Darren Bent and Jordan Henderson.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:37 am