Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
Xavier
La Liga
Allez les rouges
christmasborocooper
Rosicky
Puro
Pierre Littbarski
abundance
Kimbo
Luis
Murray
Pras_tama
mongrel hawk
Antarion
stinger
TM
Batman
Calidad
Fey
Hlebagone
bluenine
Balack was Coward
Pirlo
The Chosen Glenn
ERIK LAMELA
Romford Pele
MightyBarca
Cristiano
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
Super Progress
S4P
blutgraetsche
Kroos
TITO
Chris 23*
Deluded F*ck™
110%
messiah
Jaime
EMP
44 posters

FC Barcelona - Mundial de Clubes Campeones!

messiah
    messiah

Number of posts : 3084
    Registration date : 2011-11-03

FC Barcelona - Mundial de Clubes Campeones! - Page 17 Empty Re: FC Barcelona - Mundial de Clubes Campeones!

Post by messiah Mon May 27, 2013 5:20 pm

Jaime wrote:
    Super Mourinho wrote:
    Jaime wrote:Rosell is going to pay for the other 45% of Neymar. Total transfer + performance related fees is going to be 75m euro! Laughing

scratch
    Where did you see that? I thought they paid 35M for him.

35m for the 55% that Santos owns. But Rosell wants the 45% that the marketing company owns which is going to cost him. Grand total will work out to 75m euro. Oh and Messiah, that is the number being quoted in MD.

55% = 35m, 45% can't be 40m now can it.

Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

FC Barcelona - Mundial de Clubes Campeones! - Page 17 Empty Re: FC Barcelona - Mundial de Clubes Campeones!

Post by Jaime Mon May 27, 2013 5:23 pm

messiah wrote:
    Jaime wrote:
    Super Mourinho wrote:
    Jaime wrote:Rosell is going to pay for the other 45% of Neymar. Total transfer + performance related fees is going to be 75m euro! Laughing

scratch

35m for the 55% that Santos owns. But Rosell wants the 45% that the marketing company owns which is going to cost him. Grand total will work out to 75m euro. Oh and Messiah, that is the number being quoted in MD.

They deals are negotiated separately so it doesn't really matter the exact percentages. The marketing company does not have to sell their portion for 45% of 35m. And let's face it, marketing Neymar is worth more than footballing Neymar. Ale
    messiah
    messiah

Post by messiah Mon May 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Jaime wrote:
    messiah wrote:
    Jaime wrote:
    Super Mourinho wrote:

scratch

They deals are negotiated separately so it doesn't really matter the exact percentages. The marketing company does not have to sell their portion for 45% of 35m. And let's face it, marketing Neymar is worth more than footballing Neymar. Ale

lol! could very well be true.

Now one is stupid enough to pay more for 45% of something, than they did for 55, but then again we are barca.

Just want to see a break down that makes sense, I am sure its more than the 35 rosell reported but 75m with one year left, he would be a fool.

It is reported than neymar generates over $20m in marketing, so we should be able to pay for his transfer within two years since he will be making more money now that he is playing for a bigger club, so rosell may well want to buy the remaining 45, because he is all about money.
    messiah
    messiah

Post by messiah Tue May 28, 2013 1:10 am

Barcelona B winger Gerard Deulofeu (19) could join German club Borussia Dortmund on loan next season. Talks are ongoing. [md sport]

Would love this, don't let Tito ruin him, klopp knows how to develop young players, I hope rafa leaves as well.

Thiago too
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
    Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche Tue May 28, 2013 11:12 am

Where is Neymar supposed to play in your system? Forgetting the general concerns of him being a direct (and egoistic) player whose style is considerably different to Barca's for a second, what position do you intend to use him? On the LW position where Villa was used? I've seen Neymar play a few times and I've never seen him track back, not to mention his rather flimsy physique. Playing him in front of Alba who isn't exactly a monster in defence himself sounds problematic to say at the least, balance is missing. Especially since Alves continues to bomb forward on the other flank while losing more strength and pace the older he gets.

It'll be interesting to see how things work out.
    stinger

Number of posts : 6477
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger Tue May 28, 2013 11:36 am

blutgraetsche wrote:Where is Neymar supposed to play in your system? Forgetting the general concerns of him being a direct (and egoistic) player whose style is considerably different to Barca's for a second, what position do you intend to use him? On the LW position where Villa was used? I've seen Neymar play a few times and I've never seen him track back, not to mention his rather flimsy physique. Playing him in front of Alba who isn't exactly a monster in defence himself sounds problematic to say at the least, balance is missing. Especially since Alves continues to bomb forward on the other flank while losing more strength and pace the older he gets.

Your question would suggest anyone in Barcelona is actually thinking about stuff like this in advance. He will play...somewhere Wink

Btw, who was the manager in Real when Robinho was bought? Capello? I remember some discussion (even here) regarding Robinho tracking back under Capello - he was trying to adapt to defensive demands, but just didn't have stamina for it and Capello had to modify it during the season. Maybe Neymar will be a similar scenario?
    messiah
    messiah

Post by messiah Tue May 28, 2013 12:04 pm

He will play on the left
    I have seem him track back a few times
    Antarion
    Antarion

Number of posts : 3382
    Supports : Germany, Bayern
    Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Antarion Tue May 28, 2013 12:11 pm

messiah wrote:He will play on the left

I think I also saw some pics of him in his own half. Could be shopped though.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress Tue May 28, 2013 12:29 pm

stinger wrote:
    blutgraetsche wrote:Where is Neymar supposed to play in your system? Forgetting the general concerns of him being a direct (and egoistic) player whose style is considerably different to Barca's for a second, what position do you intend to use him? On the LW position where Villa was used? I've seen Neymar play a few times and I've never seen him track back, not to mention his rather flimsy physique. Playing him in front of Alba who isn't exactly a monster in defence himself sounds problematic to say at the least, balance is missing. Especially since Alves continues to bomb forward on the other flank while losing more strength and pace the older he gets.

Your question would suggest anyone in Barcelona is actually thinking about stuff like this in advance. He will play...somewhere Wink

Btw, who was the manager in Real when Robinho was bought? Capello? I remember some discussion (even here) regarding Robinho tracking back under Capello - he was trying to adapt to defensive demands, but just didn't have stamina for it and Capello had to modify it during the season. Maybe Neymar will be a similar scenario?
    It was the wonderful Luxemburgo who was the coach for Robinho.

Seems that for the second season running Barcelona are making a change that is screwing up the balance. Alba is a good player but having both him and Alves was always bound to leave holes. Now Neymar will provide cover for Alba.
    110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% Tue May 28, 2013 12:52 pm

Antarion wrote:
    messiah wrote:He will play on the left

I think I also saw some pics of him in his own half. Could be shopped though.

lol!

I think he fell over near the opposition box, but rolled a few times to make it "look more like a foul" and ended up in his own half
    messiah
    messiah

Post by messiah Tue May 28, 2013 12:59 pm

Dani and Valdez being linked with Monaco.

Time to sell dani
    Jaime
    Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime Tue May 28, 2013 3:57 pm

Marketing! Ale

FC Barcelona - Mundial de Clubes Campeones! - Page 17 1369748759508

Too bad you don't own his image rights! lol!
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche Wed May 29, 2013 1:16 pm

Cruyff advises Vilanova to step down as Barcelona coach

The former Netherlands star believes it would be in the coach's best interest to call it quits for now, while he has lashed out at Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2013/05/29/4011682/cruyff-advises-vilanova-to-step-down-as-barcelona-coach?source=breakingnews&ICID=HP_BN_3
    messiah
    messiah

Post by messiah Wed May 29, 2013 1:44 pm

Supposedly we want to sign another forward because under Tito and rosell, barca no say fuck the youth.

Saurez who us also linked with Madrid and that Roma striker are the options.

Man u, playing a 29m bid for cesc, arsenal have first refusal are we pay them 40% of the transfer fee.

No wonder they are trying to force him in and have him play well, they have basically paid 60m for crap, after saying all sort of shit about the Ibra deal.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Wed May 29, 2013 1:46 pm

messiah wrote:Supposedly we want to sign another forward because under Tito and rosell, barca no say fuck the youth.

Man u, playing a 29m bid for cesc, arsenal have first refusal are we pay them 40% of the transfer fee.

No wonder they are trying to force him in and have him play well, they have basically paid 60m for crap, after saying all sort of shit about the Ibra deal.

Doh
    110%

Post by 110% Wed May 29, 2013 2:02 pm

messiah wrote:Supposedly we want to sign another forward because under Tito and rosell, barca no say fuck the youth.

lol! Maths

You paid about 34 million for cesc, if you sell him to manu for about 29 million and arsenal get about 11.6 million of that, you still get about 17.4 million so about half your money back (excluding the wages). Therefore you will have paid about 16.6 million for cesc which is a bit different from the 60 million that you think you've paid
    messiah
    messiah

Post by messiah Wed May 29, 2013 2:52 pm

cheers

SMH, busted out the calculator for that one did you, going into net spend and all a that.
    mongrel hawk
    mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
    Supports : Corinthians

Post by mongrel hawk Wed May 29, 2013 3:24 pm

2 facts: Neymar is a great talent; Neymar is a great diver.

Now you should know he didn`t play well in the last season. He`s been playing badly for Santos. Instead of getting better, he got worse in the last season.

I`m curious to see how he`ll fit into Barcelona.

messiah
    messiah

Post by messiah Wed May 29, 2013 4:01 pm

Hoeness

"Guardiola had certain ideas to bring in a young Brazilian player," Hoeness said while speaking at an IDG Communications Media AG gathering.

"But we have had a number of bad experiences with young Brazilians in the past. If you consider signing someone who costs €20-30 million or even more, it is a difficult decision. We all know what happened with Breno.

"So we started looking for a similar player and eventually signed Mario Gotze."

Oooooo, so much for pep left because he wanted nothing to do with neymar and it seems gotze was just the next best thing available, though I think he probably wanted isco and thiago more, when asked about thiago said he will not try to buy a barca player unless the club put them up for sale.

But I think k Bayern wanted the next big German star
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Wed May 29, 2013 4:09 pm

messiah wrote:Hoeness

"Guardiola had certain ideas to bring in a young Brazilian player," Hoeness said while speaking at an IDG Communications Media AG gathering.

"But we have had a number of bad experiences with young Brazilians in the past. If you consider signing someone who costs €20-30 million or even more, it is a difficult decision. We all know what happened with Breno.

"So we started looking for a similar player and eventually signed Mario Gotze."

Oooooo, so much for pep left because he wanted nothing to do with neymar and it seems gotze was just the next best thing available, though I think he probably wanted isco and thiago more, when asked about thiago said he will not try to buy a barca player unless the club put them up for sale.

But I think k Bayern wanted the next big German star

Didn't say it was Neymar. Ale
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche Wed May 29, 2013 4:25 pm

He meant him though, posted it in the Bayern thread already.

It wasn't about Götze being the 'next best thing available" though, it was about vetoing a transfer by the Bayern board because they feared another 'direct import from South America' failure. The Bayern board always wanted Götze, it's one of the cornerstones of their transfer policy to sign the best German players, and the Bayern board has and always will have the last say on transfers.

But it seems like Pep really wanted to sign him. Not that Pep's transfer record is anything to write home about though, but at least he seems to rate him highly.
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche Wed May 29, 2013 5:36 pm

Messi lifts another cup! Argentine to open a chain of cafes in Spain

The first Cafe Messi will be inaugurated in Barcelona later this year, with 17 more to follow in the rest of the country, in an initiative planned with investment firm Hope Funds

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2013/05/29/4012120/messi-lifts-another-cup-argentine-to-open-a-chain-of-cafes?source=breakingnews&ICID=HP_BN_1

Did you have your latte at Cafe Messi today? No, I have an appointment at Salon Neymar to get my mohawk trimmed...

Modern football is so shit...
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Wed May 29, 2013 5:37 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:

The first Cafe Messi will be inaugurated in Barcelona later this year, with 17 more to follow in the rest of the country, in an initiative planned with investment firm Hope Funds

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2013/05/29/4012120/messi-lifts-another-cup-argentine-to-open-a-chain-of-cafes?source=breakingnews&ICID=HP_BN_1

Did you have your latte at Cafe Messi today? No, I have an appointment at Salon Neymar to get my mohawk trimmed...

lol!
    stinger

Number of posts : 6477
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger Wed May 29, 2013 8:34 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:

<Ale> lol!
    messiah
    messiah

Post by messiah Wed May 29, 2013 8:55 pm

Modern football is so bank
    messiah
    messiah

Post by messiah Thu May 30, 2013 12:33 am

Being linked with a traditional forward, lose among the names and his the one I want to get.
    110%

Post by 110% Thu May 30, 2013 7:39 am

blutgraetsche wrote:

Not so sure I agree. Setting up a business and providing jobs for (young) people in a country that needs it sounds like a good idea to me. Players used to spend their money on gambling, drugs and hookers (and some still do) so they had more fun but now they are all bankrupt etc so not sure it is/was "better".

Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Thu May 30, 2013 10:05 am

messiah wrote:Being linked with a traditional forward, lose among the names and his the one I want to get.

Who?
    messiah
    messiah

Post by messiah Thu May 30, 2013 12:40 pm

Jaime wrote:
    messiah wrote:Being linked with a traditional forward, lose among the names and his the one I want to get.

Who?

Klose
    messiah
    messiah

Post by messiah Thu May 30, 2013 1:11 pm

So too has settled on luiz or adriano yes adriano to be our cab next season, I have no words, liked luiz when he was at benfica, but he has regressed since joining Chelsea

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:59 pm