Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
None
Pierre Littbarski
fcb
Rez
The Pröfessör
Super Milanista!
SuperMario
Ä
Tweesus
Oleguerisntthatbad
Murray
christmasborocooper
d gorgeous one haz spoken
Isco Benny
Tom
Keano Is God
youonlycametooseeeboue
blutgraetsche
Since 1888
Fey
Ricardo Jol
Axeslammer
DD
Parks lives
toon h
Machiavel
30 posters

Oranje Thread

DD
    DD

Number of posts : 10721
    Supports : NEC
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Oranje Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Oranje Thread

Post by DD Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:32 pm

ricardojol wrote:You are maybe insulted but it is a fact... in the 70's and 80's it was EXACTLY the same! some things will never change

BTW Den Haag are also suffering from an inferior complex...
    I want the best players to fit the best team, not the mediocre players - because there wasn't anyone else - and a weak squad.

I'm not lobbying for NEC players to get into Oranje.
    Ajax people expect Ajax players in the squad as their divine right. It them who have the inferiority complex when they get passed for better players with more international & European experience.

Thank God for he Ajaccieden that San Marco has arrived and unofficially baptised Oranje's EC08 qualifying campaign as the "Ajax Utility Player's Window Shopping Tour Extravaganza 2006-2007".
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:44 pm

ricardojol wrote:You are maybe insulted but it is a fact... in the 70's and 80's it was EXACTLY the same! some things will never change

Could well be, but then again in those days Ajax-players where worldclass, and those of today are not.

It has nothing to with inferiority, im talking about justice. de Jong,Babel and Heitinga shouldn't even be near the Oranje squad. Look at Nigelinho( what a name Doh ) What does he add to the team instead of "Tikkie breed en Balletje terug"? And Babel was so overrated by the Dutch press last match against Bulgaria, they boy doesn't have any endproduct, never gets past his man.

There are just better options and that has nothing to do with inferiority...

Number of posts : 585
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by d gorgeous one haz spoken Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:10 pm

Distinguished Dutchman wrote:
    d gorgeous one haz spoken wrote:
    ricardojol wrote:Only 2 losses in 29 games is not bad! 1 point away against Bulgaria isn't also that bad!

Those two losses were also against our "Angstgaegners"...

If we lost against Germany or england it would have been bad but there is hardly a Dutch coach that ever won from Italy and Portugal

i'm saying!

they want co adriaanse as coach, sooner or later he's not getting the results they want (i.e. win every game 5 - 0) and they bring his ajax past into the discussion. "he's amsterdam through and through he's as bad as van basten".

Doh
    Deluded and paranoid.

Its you that can't accept people with relations to Ajax being critiscised on their efforts, regardless of whether they're Ajax or not. Club has nothing to do with it, otherwise people would have collectively hated the past golden generation (De Boers etc) as well.

Its when people adress the problems within the squad, some kneejerk and say: "they're Ajax so you hate them". That's right, there simply isn't another reason. Ajax people are infallible and the rest of us are just jealous Doh Rolling Eyes

very distinguished

cheers Laughing

how come whenever there's a player to be critised on here, it's almost always an ajax player, and you say club has nothing to do with it.

robben has done considerably less than babelinho in the last few games and not a word about it except "he's out on form", yet when babelinho contributes in goals in those games he's still critised.

nigelinho goes off and with schaars oranje gets outmuscled in midfield, is he being degraded for it on this mb? nopes not a word, but nigelinho who was oranje's best midfielder in the first half gets all the critics. talk about double standards!

and you say my post was deluded and paranoid? cheers

more like you and axe have an agenda against marco van basten. and don't take this the wrong way because the last thing i want to do is to insult my elders but you do have an inferior complex, it's not that hard to imagine considering the amount of hate posts you have against certain individuals who happen to be all related somehow with ajax.

Rolling Eyes

Post by d gorgeous one haz spoken Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:10 pm

Fey wrote:

name them.

Post by d gorgeous one haz spoken Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:12 pm

Thank God for he Ajaccieden that San Marco has arrived and unofficially baptised Oranje's EC08 qualifying campaign as the "Ajax Utility Player's Window Shopping Tour Extravaganza 2006-2007".

seriously, who thinks like that? stop with the false pretendings.
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Number of posts : 12766
    Supports : FC Den Haag!
    Favourite Player : Verhoek and Verhoek and Rado and the euro!

Post by Ricardo Jol Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:03 pm

Fey wrote:

Could well be, but then again in those days Ajax-players where worldclass, and those of today are not.

It has nothing to with inferiority, im talking about justice. de Jong,Babel and Heitinga shouldn't even be near the Oranje squad. Look at Nigelinho( what a name Doh ) What does he add to the team instead of "Tikkie breed en Balletje terug"? And Babel was so overrated by the Dutch press last match against Bulgaria, they boy doesn't have any endproduct, never gets past his man.

look i am not saying Ajax players are world class... they are far from it. Nigel de Jong is an average player you can easily replace him for Schaars but schaars is in the same category as Nigel at the moment! Who can you put there now? Aissati, Afellay, Maduro, De Guzman...? all players have a lot of quality but Van Basten is not able to select one of them....

Heitinga is an average player as well I would go for Kromkamp. I don't care if Greene is selected at one day but he hasn't proved yet he is better than the current defenders!

Babel started well but after 25 minutes he suddenly lost every ball. He has something. He can be dangerous sometimes. But he is far from world class and he will never be world class but the guy can improve a lot since he is just 19! Who have to replace babel? there are not many players who can play on his position! I would always choose for former Den Haag player Castelen instead of Babel but he is now injured till februari... Sad
    DD
    DD

Post by DD Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:33 pm

seriously, who thinks like that? stop with the false pretendings.
    It couldn't have been more sarcastic if I tried.
    DD
    DD

Post by DD Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:17 am

ricardojol wrote:Only 2 losses in 29 games is not bad! 1 point away against Bulgaria isn't also that bad!

Those two losses were also against our "Angstgaegners"...

If we lost against Germany or england it would have been bad but there is hardly a Dutch coach that ever won from Italy and Portugal

i'm saying!

they want co adriaanse as coach, sooner or later he's not getting the results they want (i.e. win every game 5 - 0) and they bring his ajax past into the discussion. "he's amsterdam through and through he's as bad as van basten".

Doh
    Deluded and paranoid.

Its you that can't accept people with relations to Ajax being critiscised on their efforts, regardless of whether they're Ajax or not. Club has nothing to do with it, otherwise people would have collectively hated the past golden generation (De Boers etc) as well.

Its when people adress the problems within the squad, some kneejerk and say: "they're Ajax so you hate them". That's right, there simply isn't another reason. Ajax people are infallible and the rest of us are just jealous Doh Rolling Eyes

very distinguished

cheers Laughing
    deluded and paranoid

Read your won post again, the one in bold, and if you can't see how paranoid and deluded it is, there's no point discussing it with you.

how come whenever there's a player to be critised on here, it's almost always an ajax player, and you say club has nothing to do with it.
    Because its the Ajax players that are underperforming, from pure shit (Heitinga), not really necessary (Emanuelson). Babel is a last option striker. Sneijder a good deputy for VDV when he's injured, and does quite well if he's played correctly. Huntelaar is the first striker though ice cold and off form.
    If you can't accept criticism of De Jong (or playing him injured), and in some impossibly strange way see that as an attack on Ajax, even though he plays for HSV, then that's your problem on not mine.
    Players are criticised when they don't deliver, not because they play for a club. For example Landzaat and Ooijer are critcised too, yet you don't cry murder in their case. Jaliens shouldn't be near the squad either. You work it out big boy, I can't spoonfeed you every argument.

robben has done considerably less than babelinho in the last few games and not a word about it except "he's out on form", yet when babelinho contributes in goals in those games he's still critised.
    You may not have noticed, but Babel doesn't always do a good job - in fact he has long been unimpressive for Oranje (his AJax from now is the best he's been though). He wastes a lot possession. He always does, and always has been. A good game for him is when he happens to contribute to a goal, yet still wastes opportunities.
    Babel indirectly gets criticism (not from me) because his inclusion as a forward is debatable when he fills the spot of Ruud or Makaay for example.

nigelinho goes off and with schaars oranje gets outmuscled in midfield, is he being degraded for it on this mb? nopes not a word, but nigelinho who was oranje's best midfielder in the first half gets all the critics. talk about double standards!
    De Jong has played many times for Oranje, and Schaars one starter and one substitution and is very young. De Jong is judged on his continued form, yet if people don't base their opinions of Schaars on one game you get hysterical. It was a small mistake, it wasn't like he was rubbish, incidentally, which De Jong has been a couple of times for Oranje. Yesterday, De Jong should have started because he hasn't fully recovered from an injury, and there were fit people to take his palce.

and you say my post was deluded and paranoid? cheers
    Yes. You can't bear criticism of Ajax players, or even players with an Ajax past. You can always read your post which I've put in bold. There's a nice conspiracy theory in there. Booga booga booga, we're all out to get Ajax players.

more like you and axe have an agenda against marco van basten. and don't take this the wrong way because the last thing i want to do is to insult my elders but you do have an inferior complex, it's not that hard to imagine considering the amount of hate posts you have against certain individuals who happen to be all related somehow with ajax.

Rolling Eyes
    Show me those hate posts, and please do show and prove I have an inferiourity complex. You can't expect to open that can of worms without even backing it up.
    I can show go a long way showing you're the one with inferioury complex, since you think everyone hates Ajax players or doesn't share your opinons. Every criticism of an Ajax player is an attack on your person. Mate, you've even got conpspiracy theories. There's not much to deny here. In doubt, read this post again.

BTW Sneijder = smurf is the furthest I got, and its amusing. If you confuse banter with hate, oh well...

I don't mind replying to questions, arguments, debates or even accusations, but you better come with new stuff, or I won't be bothered to reply to them. I can't ride this Merry-go-round of stale non-arguments forever. There comes a point in every man's life when they can't be bothered to tell Ajaccieden that people are not out to get them, becasue they're Ajax.

<Ale>
    Have one on me Padowan.

Post by d gorgeous one haz spoken Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:06 pm

*sigh*

go back to the beginning of this thread and go see for yourself. read the majority of your post (from the beginning) and while your at it those of axeslammer too.

it's actually a surprise whenever the two of you don't mention ajax.

i can see where you're coming from whenever you say that i may seem to like to defend ajax a lil' too much but i had to say something about it when there's a 25 pages thread with constant ajax bashing.

i'm not going to answer your post entirely since there's no use for it, especially when you can't comprehend the fact that babel has been selected as a winger and therefore doesn't fill the spot of either rvn or makaay. if you think that either one of the two are better options than kuyt, rvp and huntelaar that's up to you.

<Ale>

Post by d gorgeous one haz spoken Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:10 pm

so let's just agree on disagreeing on this one Rose Blush
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:55 pm

ricardojol wrote:Rinus Michels was always attacked because he only selected AJAX players!!!!!!!!

This discussion was in the 70's as well as in the 80's....

And this discussion will always go on..! Because “provincials” and Rotterdammers are suffering from an inferiority complex....!
    Ooh Err.
    I'm assuming provencials would be Axe and me, and Rotterdammers are Fey & Sparta.
    That's low Ricky dear, and bollocks. The inferiourity complex is yours to cherish. You just said as much that its you that can't take criticism of holy Ajax players. Especially if they're undeservedly in the squad.

And people still wonder where that randstad arrogance comes from - especially Ajax arrogance. While it has nothing to do with it, you're already playing the "inferiority card". Shame on you. And most pathethic.

On the Randstad arrogance... my whole family comes from the Peel in Noord-Brabant near Nijmegen (and also a bit are from Limburg)....! I know the Randstad can be quite arrogant but people from outside the Randstad exaggerate the whole thing most of the times, also my family! But, I still like Noord-Brabant very much because there are my roots, my family...!
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19690
    Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
    Favourite Player : Le Tiss, Bergkamp, Tadic, Eric le Roy

Post by Axeslammer Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:52 am

Can anyone who saw Makaay's performance for Bayern today please explain to me why he's not Holland's third choice centre striker (after Van Nistelrooy and Huntelaar) ?
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:48 pm

van persie didn't do it that bad, did he?
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Post by Axeslammer Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:22 pm

ricardojol wrote:van persie didn't do it that bad, did he?

as a matter of fact he did (if you look only at the striker part).

He's no lone centre striker and never will be, use him as a winger or a number 10 behind the strikers and he'll contribute the same *if not more* as he did now.

I don't know about you, but I saw a lot of loose balls in the last two matches that a *real* centre striker (KJ, Ruud or Roy) would have scored for sure...while now no one even got close

RVP doesn't have a strikers instinct (and never will), the fact that he saves Marco's ass every time doesn't alter that.

As a player he did really well, as a striker he didn't.

Simple as that.

I'd put in a real striker and put RVP on Sneijder's place...that should be enough to get me excited about Oranje again...

Bring on Sneijder for someone in the last half hour, when they're tired and not marking so well anymore : I promise you his effectiveness in Oranje will soar Ale
    Since 1888
    Since 1888

Number of posts : 5171
    Supports : Sparta Rotterdam
    Favourite Player : Sepp de Roover
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Since 1888 Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:30 pm

Koevermans topscorer in Eredivisie.

Koevermans > Huntelaar
    Cool
    De Koef voor Oranje!!
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:37 pm

Well I saw him last year a few times playing for AZ 2 and I thought this has to be the new Oranjeklant! I really like the player. Forget Makkay, Ruud, Hasselb, Hooijdonck and other pastit players!

The future is Koefnoen!
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Number of posts : 21355
    Supports : AFC Ajax & Manchester United FC
    Favourite Player : Paul Scholes & Wesley Sneijder

Post by Machiavel Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:47 pm

SpartaR wrote:Koevermans topscorer in Eredivisie.

Koevermans > Huntelaar
    Cool
    De Koef voor Oranje!!

Form is temporary.
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Post by Axeslammer Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:48 pm

rai Mihawk wrote:

Koevermans > Huntelaar
    Cool
    De Koef voor Oranje!!

Form is temporary.

I have faith in KJH, but it has to be said the same could be said of him...
    Since 1888
    Since 1888

Post by Since 1888 Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:49 pm

rai Mihawk wrote:

Koevermans > Huntelaar
    Cool
    De Koef voor Oranje!!

Form is temporary.

How long does his form has the last?

2000/01 Sparta 4 0
    2001/02 Sparta 23 7
    2002/03 Sparta 34 25
    2003/04 Sparta Rotterdam 20 15
    2004/05 Sparta Rotterdam 29 24
    2005/06 AZ 21 9
    2006/07 AZ 7 5
    Totaal 138 85

Given the fact that last year he mostly was there for the last couple of minutes. He keeps growing by day.
    Most improved striker that's for sure.
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:53 pm

don't get me wrong i have nothing against Koevermans , but didn't he play second fiddle last season

plus, KJH has had a stop start to this season ... he needs to get on the roll like he did last season .. this is another story.

Like Axe and many fans, i have total faith in him ... but none of us is the coach of Oranje.

Koevermans should get a shout though ... he is doing what San Marco is requiring .. playing well and scoring.

What better way of Huntelaar to answer his critics by scoring against Feyenoord.
    Since 1888
    Since 1888

Post by Since 1888 Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:58 pm

rai Mihawk wrote:don't get me wrong i have nothing against Koevermans , but didn't he play second fiddle last season

plus, KJH has had a stop start to this season ... he needs to get on the roll like he did last season .. this is another story.

Like Axe and many fans, i have total faith in him ... but none of us is the coach of Oranje.

Koevermans should get a shout though ... he is doing what San Marco is requiring .. playing well and scoring.

What better way of Huntelaar to answer his critics by scoring against Feyenoord.

Last season AZ played 4-3-3. It isn't a shame to be behind Arveladze. He is even outplaying Arveladze at the moment. I do have faith in Huntelaar but if RvN is out, Kuyt is out then Koef should have his call up.
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:06 pm

His scorring stats are amazing, it can be questioned if the boy has qualities but, as long as VOH is in the team...Let's give him as shot as sub, he scores the most then. cheers

@Sparta

Such a shame you lot had Dave de Faux to go, this guy is starting to become real quality.
    Since 1888
    Since 1888

Post by Since 1888 Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:08 pm

Fey wrote:His scorring stats are amazing, it can be questioned if the boy has qualities but, as long as VOH is in the team...Let's give him as shot as sub, he scores the most then. cheers

@Sparta

Such a shame you lot had Dave de Faux to go, this guy is starting to become real quality.

We didn't let him go, he was out of contract.
    He was already quality for us. <Ale>

I have met de Koef a couple of times and he's really a nice bloke aswell. Still comes to Het Kasteel a lot, true loyal player.

Post by d gorgeous one haz spoken Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:42 pm

van persie will probably be first choice striker from now on but i agree that koevermans deserves a chance. he should be ahead of huntelaar now in the picking order considering their club performances this season.
    Since 1888
    Since 1888

Post by Since 1888 Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:45 pm

d gorgeous one haz spoken wrote:van persie will probably be first choice striker from now on but i agree that koevermans deserves a chance. he should be ahead of huntelaar now in the picking order considering their club performances this season.

Wow...a case all agree on. Even Ajax fans.

Another EuroBoard first.
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:47 pm

d gorgeous one haz spoken wrote:van persie will probably be first choice striker from now on but i agree that koevermans deserves a chance. he should be ahead of huntelaar now in the picking order considering their club performances this season.

Shocked your being sarcastic....no? What did you make of Nigelhino's performances at HSV this weekend?
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:59 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Seedorf will come back into Orange against England he will be in the squad... Doh Another typical MvB action?
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:00 pm

@ Fey

Are you for real?
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:01 pm

rai Mihawk wrote:@ Fey

Are you for real?

Ye mate but it sounds surreal doesn't it? What is the last time he played for us anyway? I think at least 4 yours orso. Is his form that good that MvB suddenly selects him Laugh Doh

Post by d gorgeous one haz spoken Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:04 pm

no way... where did you heard that?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:36 am