Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
TheCrazy58
Deano
golsud
Parks lives
Tweesus
Football Genius
Di Caniooooo!
DeLux
D-agger
Historicus
Sheffield gunner
Romford Pele
DS
Yef
L.r.d
110%
Calidad
Z
Machiavel
christmasborocooper
Roger Hunt
Fey
Deluded F*ck™
Glenarch of the Glen
Sgoater1
Chocolate Thunder
Pierre Littbarski
Cookie Monster
S4P
Batman
The Easter Bunny
fcb
Zack
COTR
Cesc Soler
Luis
40 posters

Liverpool Sign Keane on a 4 year deal

Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Liverpool Sign Keane on a 4 year deal - Page 4 Empty Re: Liverpool Sign Keane on a 4 year deal

Post by Luis Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:40 pm

Welcome Robbie.
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Liverpool Sign Keane on a 4 year deal - Page 4 Empty Re: Liverpool Sign Keane on a 4 year deal

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:42 pm

Sgoater1 wrote:SSN report its completed on a 4yr deal !

£19m Shocked up to £22m !

Enjoy the being rotated with Voronin and your house getting robbed, you Leprechaun !
    Batman
    Batman

Number of posts : 9071

Post by Batman Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:45 pm

Crazy
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:45 pm

The Club can announce that it has reached agreement with Liverpool FC for the transfer of Robbie Keane.

Speaking on the announcement of the transfer, Chairman Daniel Levy said: "I was incredibly disappointed when I first heard, not only that Liverpool had been working behind the scenes to bring Robbie to Anfield, but that Robbie himself wanted to go and he submitted a transfer request to this effect.

"I have already made my opinion clear on the nature of this transaction. I don't regard it as a transfer deal - that is something which happens between two clubs when they both agree to trade - this is very much an enforced sale, for which we have agreed a sum of £19m as compensation plus a potential further £1.3m in additional compensation."

Liverpool FC has also acknowledged that the way its website reported comments of its manager, which were widely covered by the media, was inappropriate and in light of that acknowledgement has apologised and agreed to make a donation to our Club's main charity, the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation. Tottenham Hotspur has therefore agreed not to pursue its official complaint to the Premier League.

Levy you hoodwinker Very Happy
    Luis
    Luis

Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson

Post by Luis Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:46 pm

Levy spouting bitter shite on Spurs official Site apparantly, get over it.
    Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
    Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
    Favourite Player : Ozil
    Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:46 pm

Sgoater1 wrote:SSN report its completed on a 4yr deal !

£19m Shocked up to £22m !

affraid That is alot but I suppose this is his major career move. Gave good serivce to the Spuds.
    Chocolate Thunder
    Chocolate Thunder

Number of posts : 15804
    Supports : Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool
    Registration date : 2007-01-06

Post by Chocolate Thunder Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:47 pm

David Levy: "Incredibly disapointed. Keane submitted a transfer request. A very inforced sale."
    Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Sheffield gunner Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:48 pm

Think that is an excessive fee really, but if he improves the side I doubt Liverpool fans will mind paying a little over the odds. It will be interesting to see how Benitez sets up his side now.
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:50 pm

Wonder if Keaneo will play against Villareal on Wednesday, would like to see him future but maybe it's a little too early.
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:50 pm

Keane wrote:Levy spouting bitter shite on Spurs official Site apparantly, get over it.

Go suck a Jewish Dick Luis, preferably Levy's.

I wish this place was up and running when Gerrard said he wanted out. Bet you cried into your scouse leftovers for 24 hrs.
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:51 pm

Giovani Dos Spurs™️ wrote:
    Keane wrote:Levy spouting bitter shite on Spurs official Site apparantly, get over it.

Go suck a Jewish Dick Luis, preferably Levy's.

I wish this place was up and running when Gerrard said he wanted out. Bet you cried into your scouse leftovers for 24 hrs.

cheers
    Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Sheffield gunner Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:52 pm

TS, who do you think you will go for as a replacement?

I'm guessing this will make the club even more reluctant to let Berbatov go now. Although after spending big in the last two years, Spurs have now recouped a substantial sum of money in a short space of time.
    Historicus
    Historicus

Number of posts : 943
    Supports : Liverpool, DC United, Maryland Terrapins
    Favourite Player : Fernando Torres, Steven Gerrard, Omar Gonzalez, Casey Townsend
    Registration date : 2008-01-13

Post by Historicus Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:54 pm

They could totally get Eto'o for 19 million pounds
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:55 pm

L.r.d wrote:Tottenham wont let Keane go if we get Berbatov. Face facts Liverpool are hardly that far ahead of Tottenham anyway, so Keane is better off staying.

Parks lives wrote:Once Berbatov goes they won't sell Keane anyway.

You'll be stuck with Kuyt & Vorinin.

cheers
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:59 pm

Sheffield gunner wrote:TS, who do you think you will go for as a replacement?

I'm guessing this will make the club even more reluctant to let Berbatov go now. Although after spending big in the last two years, Spurs have now recouped a substantial sum of money in a short space of time.

I have no idea Sad
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:01 pm

Historicus wrote:They could totally get Eto'o for 19 million pounds

Er, no. They were willing to pay more than that a month ago but couldn't meet his wage demands.
    D-agger
    D-agger

Number of posts : 186
    Supports : liverpool
    Favourite Player : Gerrard,Torres,Kaka
    Registration date : 2006-11-21

Post by D-agger Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:03 pm

Very Happy

Great signing!! The excessive/huge transfer fee means Rafa expects him to play a big part next season.

Some of the comments here resemble that of Athletico supporters after Torres moved to liverpool.
    Glenarch of the Glen

Number of posts : 30157
    Supports : Palestine
    Favourite Player : Hélder Barbosa
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:04 pm

Boo hoo hoo. We didn't want to sell Robbie Keane, we've been raped.

I don't know much about the British legal system, but I'm pretty sure if you give someone 19 million pounds you can rape them as much as you like.

You got £19m for a 28 year old Robbie Keane. If it were me I'd be doing somersaults. Shut the flip up ok
    Chocolate Thunder
    Chocolate Thunder

Post by Chocolate Thunder Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:04 pm

I have no idea Sad

Bundesliga Superstar and German legend, Mario Gomez Magic perhaps.

Who would you realistically want TS Question

Or better put, what type of player do Spurs need now Question
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:04 pm

torres wrote:Very Happy

Great signing!! The excessive/huge transfer fee means Rafa expects him to play a big part next season.

Some of the comments here resemble that of Athletico supporters after Torres moved to liverpool.

<Ale>

Torres + Keane?

Defending against that is a nightmare whether You're Rio Ferdninand or John Terry, both have pace, both have skill, both can finish and both are intelligent players.
    Chocolate Thunder
    Chocolate Thunder

Post by Chocolate Thunder Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:06 pm

Does any of my fellow Liverpool supporters miss Frank's regular witty well thought comments on Torres and all things Liverpool? I know I do Sad
    Historicus
    Historicus

Number of posts : 943
    Supports : Liverpool, DC United, Maryland Terrapins
    Favourite Player : Fernando Torres, Steven Gerrard, Omar Gonzalez, Casey Townsend
    Registration date : 2008-01-13

Post by Historicus Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:08 pm

I have no idea Sad

Martin Jol planned for this, he signed Keane's replacement a year before selling him
    Liverpool Sign Keane on a 4 year deal - Page 4 Darren-bent
    D-agger
    D-agger

Number of posts : 186
    Supports : liverpool
    Favourite Player : Gerrard,Torres,Kaka
    Registration date : 2006-11-21

Post by D-agger Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:08 pm

Keane wrote:

<Ale>

Torres + Keane?

Defending against that is a nightmare whether You're Rio Ferdninand or John Terry, both have pace, both have skill, both can finish and both are intelligent players.

<Ale>

a match made in heavens.
    Z
    Z

Number of posts : 1414
    Favourite Player : Fowler, Batistuta, Ronaldo, Totti, Torres
    Registration date : 2007-05-13

Post by Z Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:14 pm

Ade wrote:

Does any of my fellow Liverpool supporters miss Frank's regular witty well thought comments on Torres and all things Liverpool? I know I do Sad

If you want to replicate him just find some alcoholic homeless everton fan or something. ok
    Chocolate Thunder
    Chocolate Thunder

Post by Chocolate Thunder Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:16 pm

Or a Geordie or a Manc Laughing
    L.r.d
    L.r.d

Number of posts : 5614
    Registration date : 2007-12-21

Post by L.r.d Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:31 pm

Keane wrote:
    L.r.d wrote:Tottenham wont let Keane go if we get Berbatov. Face facts Liverpool are hardly that far ahead of Tottenham anyway, so Keane is better off staying.

Parks lives wrote:Once Berbatov goes they won't sell Keane anyway.

You'll be stuck with Kuyt & Vorinin.

cheers

Did Berbatov leave or shall i send your broke ass the cash for laser eye surgery
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:40 pm

Ade wrote:

I have no idea Sad

I want arshavin

I want Arda Turan

I want Pavlyuchenko

Vesolo/Moutinho would be nice as well.
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:49 pm

Ade wrote:

I have no idea Sad

I want arshavin

I want Arda Turan

I want Pavlyuchenko

Vesolo/Moutinho would be nice as well.

You can have the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th ones ok
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:49 pm

If Spurs could get Pavlyuchenko then they would be laughing.

If you haven't got one of these 3:

* Height/Strength

* Pace

* The ability to strike the ball very powerfully and on target

...then you aren't a big 4 striker.

He has very good ability but that's not what its about at the top level.

Great price for Spurs providing they don't do a Darren Bent.
    DeLux
    DeLux

Number of posts : 4399
    Supports : Celta Vigo
    Favourite Player : Mostovoi, Xavi, David Silva, Valerón, Raúl
    Registration date : 2006-08-10

Post by DeLux Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:11 pm

Hasn't he already signed for Bologna?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:42 am