Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
Jaime
TheCrazy58
Axeslammer
Chocolate Thunder
Hem fet un..
DeLux
Romford Pele
Pierre Littbarski
christmasborocooper
Super Progress
Cesc Soler
chrissicross
Effenberg
fcb
A & K
Glenarch of the Glen
TM
bluenine
BoBo Vieri 32
DS
Pras_tama
ronnies teeth
Kimbo
Sgoater1
stinger
Murray
EMP
The Easter Bunny
Dejan Savićević
lampiao007
Parks lives
Tweesus
36 posters

Winter Transfer Rumours

TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Winter Transfer Rumours - Page 6 Empty Re: Winter Transfer Rumours

Post by TM Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:08 pm

Villarreal trying to hijack Betis' move for Oliveria.

Would be a good buy IMO. Llorente is always out with niggling injuries, Rossi dips in and out of form, Nihat is also injured. Altidore is pants.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:15 pm

a good move for both parties
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:43 pm

Numancia have signed Raul Bravo! Very Happy
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:45 pm

TM wrote:Villarreal trying to hijack Betis' move for Oliveria.

Would be a good buy IMO. Llorente is always out with niggling injuries, Rossi dips in and out of form, Nihat is also injured. Altidore is pants.
    He would be a great striker for them and the perfect replacement for Forlan. Have some of the same qualities and while Nihat/Rossi are quick small strikers Olivera has the physical advantage and has more impact.
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:00 pm

Chevanton would be best for Villarreal - it would be a match made in heaven.

He has the technique they require but also gives them an explosiveness that they miss.

I think he suits a narrow team too and if he takes them regularly his set pieces are unbelievably good.

I wish it would happen Crying or Very sad
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:01 pm

Julien Faubert Thought Real Madrid Move Was A Joke
    The Frenchman has admitted he was surprised to receive a call from Real Madrid.

Real Madrid’s newest signing Julien Faubert has admitted that when he was first contacted by the club with a view to signing for Los Merengues, he thought it was a prank.

The 25-year-old has moved from West Ham United to Madrid in a loan deal until the end of the season, in one of the more unexpected switches of the transfer window.

The Frenchman passed a medical in Spain on Friday and will be presented to the media on Monday, with Real also having the option to sign the player on a permanent basis should the deal prove successful.

However, speaking to L’Equipe, the former Hammer has admitted that the proposed transfer also came as a shock to him.

"I got a phone call from a Real Madrid recruiter. I wasn't very polite to him. I thought I was being made fun of, that it was a joke," he explained, "I had just found out that contacts with Lyon and Newcastle had fallen through. I wasn't feeling good."

Faubert joined West Ham from Bordeaux in 2007 but struggled with injury which ruled him out of the majority of his first season at the club before falling out of favour with new manager Gianfranco Zola.

The midfielder has admitted that he is ready for the challenge at Real and will fight for his place in the team. He said: "It´s up to me to fight, to show that I can get in the team."

Faubert also revealed his relief at leaving Upton Park and is clearly hoping his future lies in Madrid, rather than East London.

"I couldn't see a way out [of West Ham]," he continued, "I thought I would be staying at West Ham, suffering mentally."

Mijatovic, gets players so bad they don't even believe it. <Ale>
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:16 pm

Super Madrid wrote:Julien Faubert Thought Real Madrid Move Was A Joke
    The Frenchman has admitted he was surprised to receive a call from Real Madrid.

Real Madrid’s newest signing Julien Faubert has admitted that when he was first contacted by the club with a view to signing for Los Merengues, he thought it was a prank.

The 25-year-old has moved from West Ham United to Madrid in a loan deal until the end of the season, in one of the more unexpected switches of the transfer window.

The Frenchman passed a medical in Spain on Friday and will be presented to the media on Monday, with Real also having the option to sign the player on a permanent basis should the deal prove successful.

However, speaking to L’Equipe, the former Hammer has admitted that the proposed transfer also came as a shock to him.

"I got a phone call from a Real Madrid recruiter. I wasn't very polite to him. I thought I was being made fun of, that it was a joke," he explained, "I had just found out that contacts with Lyon and Newcastle had fallen through. I wasn't feeling good."

Faubert joined West Ham from Bordeaux in 2007 but struggled with injury which ruled him out of the majority of his first season at the club before falling out of favour with new manager Gianfranco Zola.

The midfielder has admitted that he is ready for the challenge at Real and will fight for his place in the team. He said: "It´s up to me to fight, to show that I can get in the team."

Faubert also revealed his relief at leaving Upton Park and is clearly hoping his future lies in Madrid, rather than East London.

"I couldn't see a way out [of West Ham]," he continued, "I thought I would be staying at West Ham, suffering mentally."

Mijatovic, gets players so bad they don't even believe it. <Ale>

lol! lol! lol!
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by bluenine Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:33 pm

I know this is most likely just a made up rumour from the imaginative minds at goal.com, but I so hope this is true and that something like this works out. Crespo+Burdisso will be small sacrifices for the services of Milito.

It will be great to have a inform striker at Inter to partner Ibra... just in case Adriano does not work out.

Report: Inter In Last-Ditch Attempt To Sign Genoa Ace Milito
    Press reports in the Boot claim the Nerazzurri have tabled an improved bid to prize El Principe away from Marassi before the Italian transfer market closes tomorrow. According to FcInterNews.it, Inter are still keen on bringing Genoa striker Diego Milito to the San Siro and they hope to complete the transfer in the current window to include the Argentine in the list for the second phase of the Champions League.

It is suggested that the Via Durini officials are ready to put on the table a vast sum of money plus the rights to Argentine central defender Nicolas Burdisso and forward Hernan Crespo. The Beneamata were heavily linked with Milito at the start of last month, but their advances were firmly rejected by Genoa patron Enrico Preziosi, who insisted he would never part company with his prized asset mid-season after splashing out to re-sign him from Real Zaragoza last summer.

Milito has been in superb form for the Rossoblù this term and is currently in second place in the Capocannoniere chart with 14 goals to his name, despite struggling with injury problems and missing several games last month.
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:37 am

Apparently Fulham have made a bid for Negredo...interesting, he's a decent player and has the physique and style to succeed in the Premiership, but I don't know if he's ready for such a move yet. Almeria will be in trouble though, he's their main goalscorer so they'll probably have to use most or all of the fee to get in a replacement.
    Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
    Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
    Favourite Player : Scholes
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:19 pm

bluenine wrote:I know this is most likely just a made up rumour from the imaginative minds at goal.com, but I so hope this is true and that something like this works out. Crespo+Burdisso will be small sacrifices for the services of Milito.

It will be great to have a inform striker at Inter to partner Ibra... just in case Adriano does not work out.

Report: Inter In Last-Ditch Attempt To Sign Genoa Ace Milito
    Press reports in the Boot claim the Nerazzurri have tabled an improved bid to prize El Principe away from Marassi before the Italian transfer market closes tomorrow. According to FcInterNews.it, Inter are still keen on bringing Genoa striker Diego Milito to the San Siro and they hope to complete the transfer in the current window to include the Argentine in the list for the second phase of the Champions League.

It is suggested that the Via Durini officials are ready to put on the table a vast sum of money plus the rights to Argentine central defender Nicolas Burdisso and forward Hernan Crespo. The Beneamata were heavily linked with Milito at the start of last month, but their advances were firmly rejected by Genoa patron Enrico Preziosi, who insisted he would never part company with his prized asset mid-season after splashing out to re-sign him from Real Zaragoza last summer.

Milito has been in superb form for the Rossoblù this term and is currently in second place in the Capocannoniere chart with 14 goals to his name, despite struggling with injury problems and missing several games last month.

IMO, Burdisso is the inform striker to partner Ibra Razz
    Khadrim
    Khadrim

Number of posts : 1719
    Supports : Fulham soft spot for Liverpool, Newcastle, Wolfsburg, Rubin Kazan
    Favourite Player : Paintsil, Barry, Iniesta, Ozil
    Registration date : 2007-03-27

Post by Khadrim Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:39 pm

kas wrote:Apparently Fulham have made a bid for Negredo...interesting, he's a decent player and has the physique and style to succeed in the Premiership, but I don't know if he's ready for such a move yet. Almeria will be in trouble though, he's their main goalscorer so they'll probably have to use most or all of the fee to get in a replacement.

Rumour was we were in for Caicedo but that was dependent on man city getting Cruz
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:55 pm

Looks like Sergio Tejera has returned from England. Mallorca signed the midfielder player from Chelsea just a couple of years after the player left Espanyol to go abroad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:40 pm