Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
L r dd
Allez les rouges
Fade out
Red n' Black
Fey
Pras_tama
Jaime
MightyBarca
Black Magic
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
bluenine
Pirlo
BoBo Vieri 32
Kimbo
Dick Grayson
19 posters

The AC Milan NEWS/GOSSIP Thread - Forza Milan!

bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

The AC Milan NEWS/GOSSIP Thread - Forza Milan! - Page 2 Empty Re: The AC Milan NEWS/GOSSIP Thread - Forza Milan!

Post by bluenine Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:16 pm

Dick Grayson wrote:
    Red n' Black wrote:Welcome sir The AC Milan NEWS/GOSSIP Thread - Forza Milan! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Thank ee'. Its nice to get a warm welcome!

Please do give me info on Milan that i may not already know.

Here is a derby story from the 70's, something I recommend as a must read to all new Inter and Milan fans, and even fellow Serie A entusiasts.... Paul is a good friend, for over a decade now, and a fellow interista. This is an account of his first derby experience, as an american teen in Milan in the 70's.... a time when the rivalry was at its height, the legendary time of Mazzola vs Rivera.

This kind of football information, you only get from personal experiences.... Fury in the fog, hope you enjoy it:

http://www.rsssf.com/rssbest/intervmilan.html

Everytime I read it, I realise how much has changed, and how little has changed over all these years. Seriously, my accounts of Milan Derby's that I have been to are not too much different, just different players and era's.
    Dick Grayson
    Dick Grayson

Number of posts : 5265
    Supports : AC Milan, RM and MU (82-09)
    Favourite Player : DB7 Becks CR7 TRW
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

The AC Milan NEWS/GOSSIP Thread - Forza Milan! - Page 2 Empty Re: The AC Milan NEWS/GOSSIP Thread - Forza Milan!

Post by Dick Grayson Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:03 am

bluenine wrote:
    Dick Grayson wrote:
    Red n' Black wrote:Welcome sir The AC Milan NEWS/GOSSIP Thread - Forza Milan! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Thank ee'. Its nice to get a warm welcome!

Please do give me info on Milan that i may not already know.

Here is a derby story from the 70's, something I recommend as a must read to all new Inter and Milan fans, and even fellow Serie A entusiasts.... Paul is a good friend, for over a decade now, and a fellow interista. This is an account of his first derby experience, as an american teen in Milan in the 70's.... a time when the rivalry was at its height, the legendary time of Mazzola vs Rivera.

This kind of football information, you only get from personal experiences.... Fury in the fog, hope you enjoy it:

http://www.rsssf.com/rssbest/intervmilan.html

Everytime I read it, I realise how much has changed, and how little has changed over all these years. Seriously, my accounts of Milan Derby's that I have been to are not too much different, just different players and era's.
    Cheers blue...appreciate it! ok

Number of posts : 4759
    Supports : Italia and Milan
    Registration date : 2007-05-10

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:01 am

Dick Grayson wrote:What a start to my new club...1st game and i have managed to bring good luck and victory!!!

Viva Milan!!! ok

Fellow Rossonero: I do not doubt your spirit, but the chant is Forza Milan!

I will provide you with some links shortly.
    Fade out
    Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
    Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
    Registration date : 2008-07-06

Post by Fade out Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:52 am

Fey wrote: