Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+55
mocky
The Easter Bunny
S4P
Puro
Hlebagone
Dejan Savićević
Murray
Cristiano
MightyBarca
Chris 23*
chrissicross
A & K
Fade out
toon h
Cheb Hamouda
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
ArthurFriedenreich
TheCrazy58
Kroos
Pierre Littbarski
Deluded F*ck™
Sheffield gunner
Six
Juligen
Barrilete
King Modric
The Pröfessör
DeLux
Matt_AFC
christmasborocooper
Lordanger
Ricardo Jol
Hem fet un..
Pras_tama
Batman
BoBo Vieri 32
fcb
shazlx
Luis
Romford Pele
bluenine
Effenberg
Super Progress
TM
stinger
Axeslammer
blutgraetsche
Cesc Soler
Calidad
L r dd
Jaime
Fey
Onur 1905
Formerly known as sheva7
TITO
59 posters

FC Barcelona - Campeones de España!

fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

FC Barcelona - Campeones de España! - Page 25 Empty Re: FC Barcelona - Campeones de España!

Post by fcb Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:04 am

I don't think it was a bad performance, just a lazy one. The match was literally a training session, completely lacking any pace and intensity. It's clear (and perhaps to be expected) that the players don't rush out for games with the same energy levels as the past 2 years...but the comforting thing is when they were required to turn it up in the big games, they delivered (Sevilla in the Super Cup 2nd leg, Athletic, Atletico, Valencia).

Last night the team never had to get out of first gear because Copenhagen were tactically poor. But we still created good chances and always had the game under control...Villa was unlucky not to score.

That Santin guy must be a Barça fan, absolutely bizarre performance from him last night. In the first half there was that moment when he had broken the offside trap and would have been through on goal, only to suddenly stop running (without even looking at the linesman to check first) thinking he was offside Doh

And then in the 2nd half after the ball came to him from N'Doye's shot against the post, he had literally the entire goal open, but still put his header wide Laugh

Iniesta was excellent again, as was Mascherano. He's been surprisingly good with his use of the ball, and is able to make intelligent passes - both short and long - to release the players ahead of him.
    Hem fet un..

Number of posts : 801
    Registration date : 2008-11-29

FC Barcelona - Campeones de España! - Page 25 Empty Re: FC Barcelona - Campeones de España!

Post by Hem fet un.. Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:58 am

So Villa finally managed to grab a few goals. In retrospect it seems that I have been a bit hard on him, as he really is about 10million times as active as Ibra ever was and fits much better into the club. But I am sure that he works better in the 3-5-2 of yesterday rather than the 4-3-3 that we apply in most games. Messi dropping deep behind Pedro on the wing and Villa chosing whether to move in centrally or occupying the wing means a much more dynamic attack that drags the central defenders out of position.

It does seem like the team has a motivational issue, only really letting go when we face the traditionally difficult matches.

As for signings, then I would LOVE Pastore (especially since we would pay the double for Cesc ). I know that it will probably not happen, but putting him in midfield would add a lot the goalscoring and in contrary to players like Sneijder, Lampard, Gerrard etc I actually think he could link up well in the passing game.

Afellay would more be a nice to have rather than need to have, as I dont think he is good enough to break into the starting XI.

Overall I am happy Smile
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:10 pm

5-0 sure does take away any hint of nerves or sadness Wink

Some of the football last night was sublime...that little scooped backheel from Xavi to Alves was just ridiculous. Xavi has been world class since 2007/2008. I hope he gets the Balon d'Or...a classy, non-goalscorer like him deserves the recognition.

I don't know about Pastore yet...to me he seems like another talented central midfielder with good technical ability and a lot of hype, but will come with a large price tag (18-25m range) and it's risky whether he'll fit in. Let's not forget that we haven't tried Thiago or Jonathan properly yet. Right now I'd put Pastore in the same category as Hernanes, Banega, Veloso, Moutinho, etc. All deep-ish CMs who've got a lot of hype but for some reason or another, haven't broken through just yet. Also, is Pastore really a regular goalscorer?

On the other hand, I look forward to getting Afellay. I think he's a good player who will add a creative spark to the team off the bench...but of course the risk is it'll bring back the curse of Dutch players to the club Wink
    Hem fet un..

Post by Hem fet un.. Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:20 pm

Afellay is good... no doubt.. but is he that much better than Jeffren, JDS, Thiago etc that it would warrant slowing down their progress in order to add more immediate firepower.

I know that my knowledge of Pastore is limited. I have watched the typical youtube clips, a few Palermo games and then had to rely on Argentine friends. But to be honest, I am just impressed that such a big guy can play so elegantly on the ball, and that he seems to know when to make the run/shot and when we should pass the ball. Still he would be very very expensive, but considering Rosell policy then we will never be able to afford Cesc.
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:26 pm

I've given up on Jeffren. I don't think he will ever make it. Injured for 5 weeks again, and not that great when he plays anyway. If Guardiola really wants a small winger who plays occasionally and likes to run with the ball at his feet, he can just give Nolito a few more appearances. Same kind of player.

As far as I'm concerned we desperately need another good forward...Afellay isn't really one by definition, but I think he can certainly contribute in attack.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:23 pm

Pastore is nothing like the guys you mention Kas, for one he is in no way a deepish CM, the only young player that i would compare him to his Ganso. and he is bettter than them all, even my boy benega.

The kid is a pure AM and the hype he is getting, is nothing compared to the hype should be getting.

I don't think their as been many better midfielder in europe this season, since he has settled in the into Italian football.

I'm not going to "hype" him up too much, i would just say watch palermo on a consistent basis and you will see for yourself, he is my sole reason for watching palermo games.

PS, he will cost less that Cesc and mark my words will be the better player, when they both are at the respective peeks.

The kid is something else.
    Hem fet un..

Post by Hem fet un.. Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:53 am

We were a bit unlucky yesterday but Copenhagen gave us a good fight. We could have been up by a few goals at the break but instead Copenhagen stepped up and gave us a run for our money in the second half.

I am not sure about Peps choice for the team. If there ever was a game for Mascherano then it was yesterday. I think he chose the wrong lineup. Either we should have gone for all out possession and moved Iniesta into midfield and put Pedro in and maybe played Maxwell instead of Abidal or we should have battled it out in the midfield and started Mascherano since has plenty of experience with the very direct style of football that Copenhagen used.

Keita, Pique, Abidal and Busquets were all a bit disappointing as they either failed to cope with the Copenhagen player or were unable to add anything to the attack.

Still, hitting the woodwork 3 times means that it wasnt a total disaster. Now lets just (finally) take 3 points from Rubin and qualify.
    DeLux
    DeLux

Number of posts : 4399
    Supports : Celta Vigo
    Favourite Player : Mostovoi, Xavi, David Silva, Valerón, Raúl
    Registration date : 2006-08-10

Post by DeLux Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:31 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/2010/oct/26/the-question-barcelona-reinventing-w-w

I'm a bit late but an interesting article nevertheless.

I've noticed that Valencia have been playing like this as well this season. Both Mathieu and Miguel move into the wing-back position, Pablo and Mata move into the middle and Albelda drops into the middle between the centre-backs.
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:41 pm

Yeah, I read that a couple of days ago, good article indeed.

Yesterday we saw a small variation, where the team also switches to 3-4-3 when in possession, but this time Busquets stays in midfield, and it's Pique-Puyol-Abidal who are the 3 at the back (from right to left). Keita sticks to the touchline to be the wide player on the left flank, allowing Iniesta to move central if required.

But I don't think this worked as well. And made me curious...does Pep always start Keita in midfield when Iniesta is in attack, in order to maintain this width? Can't be bothered to go back and check past lineups, but I'm going to keep an eye for this in upcoming games to see if there's any pattern.
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:35 am

Barça B march on...they beat Villarreal B 4-1 yesterday (incidentally, Villarreal's only goal came from ex-Barça youth player Iago Falque Smile ) and are now up to 3rd in the table! (although Celta in 4th have a game in hand).
    stinger

Number of posts : 6477
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:13 am

fcb wrote:Barça B march on...they beat Villarreal B 4-1 yesterday (incidentally, Villarreal's only goal came from ex-Barça youth player Iago Falque Smile ) and are now up to 3rd in the table! (although Celta in 4th have a game in hand).
    Winger-Iago from FM fame?

Thanks for info, interesting game to download, hopefully it will be uploaded on Rojadirecta forum.
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:28 am

Not sure about his FM fame, but I remember him as an AM. Not sure if he changed position...he had left for Juve 3/4 seasons ago, but things didn't work out there and he joined Villarreal last year.
    stinger

Post by stinger Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:34 am

stinger wrote:
    fcb wrote:Barça B march on...they beat Villarreal B 4-1 yesterday (incidentally, Villarreal's only goal came from ex-Barça youth player Iago Falque Smile ) and are now up to 3rd in the table! (although Celta in 4th have a game in hand).
    Winger-Iago from FM fame?

Thanks for info, interesting game to download, hopefully it will be uploaded on Rojadirecta forum.
    If someone would be interested in watching, you can download it from here - http://forum.rojadirecta.org/showthread.php?105743-Liga-Adelante-Bar%E7a-B-Vs-Vila-real-B-7-11-2010

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:00 pm

FC Barcelona Case, Will the club struggle with youth talents inflation?

13:55 Posted by Ramzi

Against Manchester united in the Champions league final –Roma 2009 Barcelona’s selection included seven youth academy players who led Barcelona to win the sextuple. Arsenal’s coach, Arsene Wenger usually counter English premier League transfer’s policy by pointing out Barcelona’s model of trusting youth. FC Barcelona enjoyed a great cycle in La Liga and the Champions league by integrating Ronaldinho, Deco, Eto’o, Henry, kind of transfers to Youth academy players like Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Pique and Puyol. Is it all rosy for the future?

One of the main features of Barcelona’s success in the past few years is their reliance on their youth academies in building the first team. FC Barcelona provided unique evidence that big clubs can win titles –lot of titles- depending on the products of their youth farms. Make no mistake, the club spent generously on buying quality players as well. Yet, any observer can assure that the framework was based on the likes of Puyol, Iniesta, Xavi, Messi, and the reactivated youth product Gerard Pique after a nap outside the Catalan orbit.

One of the reasons leading to that successful integration of the youth in the first team was the concurrence of their qualities with the opportunities available in the squad. Puyol and Xavi were already two of the most experienced and reliable players at the beginning of the new cycle of success during Frank Rijkaard’s era. Valdes got his chance in the first match of the season 2003-2004 instead of Rüştü Reçber who recovered from an injury one day before the match. His weak Spanish language was another reason for Rijkaard to bench the experienced Goalkeeper who responded: “It is not normal for a goalkeeper of my history and caliber to be left out because I don't speak Spanish.” Well, he had his chance to prove his doubters wrong. Yet, his performance made it possible even for a deckchair to take his place. Valdes opportunity to become a first teamer was the unavoidable outcome of the need to turn things around. FC Barcelona’s U-turn in that season from a catastrophic start to a brilliant comeback was an outcome of many factors. Ronaldinho’s magic was one. Signing Edgad Davids was another. Benching Rüştü Reçber was a given.

Andrés Iniesta’s promotion curve was so long that you can’t expect any other youth to have that level of generosity and patience to work and wait. He made his debut on 29 October 2002 in a UEFA Champions League game against Club Brugge, thanks to Louis van Gaal. But he had to wait more than two years to become an established first team player. His uncontroversial character and kind attitude helped him adapt with the life in the shadows of other starters –while most of the time he deserved more playing time than some of those. The departure of Deco and Ronaldinho sealed Iniesta’s position as an indispensible starter.

Messi had the qualities to help him finding his way to the first team. Yet, even during the Rijkaard’s seasons one can notice something missing while analyzing Barca’s offense. With Eto’o scoring for fun through the center and Ronaldinho being his brilliant self, the right flank was just ordinary to say the least. That fact increased the need to promote that young talent to fill that need. That’s why, there was no real threat on Messi’s destiny to become a key player for the club.

Pedro’s and Busquet’s integration was as smooth as a knife slicing butter. They filled the need of depth in the first team. They took that chance to develop their qualities rapidly before taking advantage of the drop in form the first options suffered to hijack their spots and stamp themselves as key players.

Though for every happy story there is a less entertaining tale. In the past few years Barcelona had to deal with some Youth-related complications. There is the Giovani vs Bojan incident where the two players were the subject of favor-ism between the fans to extend that Giovani was regularly whistled by the home fans.

Bojan himself demonstrates another challenge. Not only is the first team under the pressure of achieving good results, but also Barcelona B. When Barcelona B suffered a relegation experience before, Bojan refused to play in the lower division and threatened the club to leave. Barcelona had only one choice and that is to promote him to the first team though he was not ready. That factor hammered the player development later on. At the moment, the youth teams are producing waves after waves of quality talents and one can only wonder how will Barcelona manage to protect their youth assets if Barcelona B relegated to a division the youth feels uninterested to compete in? Especially if we keep in mind that there are lot of Arsenes and Wengers waiting on the corner.

In the other hand, having your reserve team in the second division and almost close to compete for a promotion to the first division where the first team compete (Though legally they can’t play there) make your youth feel they are more ready to play for the first team after serving one season in the reserve.

That’s a tricky situation when you have six or seven players expecting to be promoted in a year or –at most two. Is there enough space in Barcelona’s squad for all the upcoming youth? I can name five defenders, three midfielders who have a quality talent that eventually will make them knock the first team door in the following two years. Is there enough room for them, knowing that signing new players from outside the club is a given? If anyone thinks it is just a case the club will need to fix with only the current Barcelona B players then just have a look on the other youth ranks. How will Barcelona satisfy the demand of having such an extremely successful youth policy?

Youth players who survived in the club till they earned their place in the first team were those who saw the light at the end of the tunnel early –like Messi and Busquets. If you are a young midfielder playing for Juvenil A squad, you look forward and see four years of Xavi added to eight to ten ears of Iniesta, twelve years of Jonathan Dos Santos and Thiago Alcantara, then contentious news of the imminent acquisition of Cesc Fabregas. He will not be that certain that doing an Iniesta and wait will be smarter than doing a Cesc Fabregas.

The key issue here is the threat that FC Barcelona may start over-depending on the youth in a way that affect the squad quality. That will lead to a decline in performance which will damage first and before anything else the youth development. One of the main reasons why Messi found it smooth to develop was the fact that he was introduced to the first team at a period where the team was performing well. He integrated without lot of pressure. Giovani Dos Santos was not that lucky, for example.

The answer is easy, the need of taking brave decisions offloading the good youth so we keep a space for the best. Yet, won’t that send a bad message for the youth so they start looking for the exit door as soon as they can? And more importantly, will that make future talents more hesitant to join the club academy in the future?

Read more: http://www.footballmood.com/2010/10/fc-barcelona-case-will-club-struggle.html#ixzz14gvxBeDB
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

stinger

Post by stinger Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:10 am

Barcelona defender Gabriel Milito will be out for between four and six weeks after damaging a thigh muscle in Wednesday's King's Cup win over Ceuta.
    The Argentina international, who has been plagued with injuries in recent years, looked distraught after he pulled up clutching his leg and was forced off just before halftime.
    He had earlier scored Barca's second goal in a 5-1 win at the Nou Camp, only his second for the La Liga club and three years after his first.
    So it means Puyol - Abidal against Villarreal and probably in game after as well, as because of the red card against Getafe Pique is still in danger of missing El Classico if he would collect one more booking.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:42 am

stinger wrote:
    Barcelona defender Gabriel Milito will be out for between four and six weeks after damaging a thigh muscle in Wednesday's King's Cup win over Ceuta.
    The Argentina international, who has been plagued with injuries in recent years, looked distraught after he pulled up clutching his leg and was forced off just before halftime.
    He had earlier scored Barca's second goal in a 5-1 win at the Nou Camp, only his second for the La Liga club and three years after his first.
    So it means Puyol - Abidal against Villarreal and probably in game after as well, as because of the red card against Getafe Pique is still in danger of missing El Classico if he would collect one more booking.

Too bad Henrique-Caceres-Chygrygygrygrygbynskiyyy didn't work out. Or Botia.

Where's Muniesa anyway???? bounce
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:50 am

We have a good crop of defenders coming through. 3 names to watch in particular are Fontas (plays as CB or DM), Muniesa (plays as CB or LB), and Bartra (plays as CB or RB). The first two played at the weekend for Barça B so Pep only used Bartra last night.

Milito injured till the end of 2010 too now Doh

I doubt Pep will play Pique against Almeria now. It would be risky if he does...even if he trusts in the player not to do anything stupid, you never know what a crazy La Liga ref is thinking.

I'm not too concerned about Abidal being the "CB" against Villarreal. The reason I put that in inverted commas is because I think Pep will employ the 3-4-3 where Busquets drops back as the central defender and Abidal moves to LB (Puyol to RB), with the two fullbacks pushing up in midfield. Of course this is when we're in possession only (which is most of the time anyway).

Good win yesterday. Thiago was superb and Nolito's goal was well taken.

Last edited by fcb on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    MightyBarca

Number of posts : 860
    Supports : Fc Barcelona
    Favourite Player : Rivaldo, Messi, Iniesta, Arshavin
    Registration date : 2007-03-16

Post by MightyBarca Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:10 am

Don't know about the rest of you lot but ive been impressed with this nolito kid than bojan. I think bojan should go. He's got talent buh not the mentality do he should leave.
    stinger

Post by stinger Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:04 am

Jaime wrote:
    stinger wrote:

He is doing rather well at Barcelona B, but mostly as left defender - scored a nice goal against Villarreal B last weekend.

MightyBarca wrote:Don't know about the rest of you lot but ive been impressed with this nolito kid than bojan. I think bojan should go. He's got talent buh not the mentality do he should leave.
    Not sure about Bojan leaving, but it's difficult to not be impressed with Nolito - good skills, willing to run at defenders, always in movement and works hard defensively. Too bad he's 24 already, so not a kind fora few years.

Does yesterday's match is worth checking out?

Another question - Mascherano is playing well when having a chance, so anyone here see a possibility of Guardiola using (under some special circumstances) Spain's 4-2-1-3 system, with Busquets and Mascherano as holding midfielders, and Xavi or Iniesta playing ahead of them? Neither of them have a Alonso's passing range, but both are decent on the ball.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:49 am

the game is worth checking out if you want to see thiago, has it was basically the thiago show for the entire game, bar 10-15 minutes in the first half.

I've been saying pep should play that exact same formation since we got masch, i think it will give the attacking players, a great amount of attacking freedom, without sacrificing anything defensively.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:53 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7EklU5ynh0&feature=player_embedded
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:12 pm

stinger wrote:
    Jaime wrote:
    stinger wrote:

He is doing rather well at Barcelona B, but mostly as left defender - scored a nice goal against Villarreal B last weekend.

MightyBarca wrote:Don't know about the rest of you lot but ive been impressed with this nolito kid than bojan. I think bojan should go. He's got talent buh not the mentality do he should leave.
    Not sure about Bojan leaving, but it's difficult to not be impressed with Nolito - good skills, willing to run at defenders, always in movement and works hard defensively. Too bad he's 24 already, so not a kind fora few years.

Does yesterday's match is worth checking out?

Another question - Mascherano is playing well when having a chance, so anyone here see a possibility of Guardiola using (under some special circumstances) Spain's 4-2-1-3 system, with Busquets and Mascherano as holding midfielders, and Xavi or Iniesta playing ahead of them? Neither of them have a Alonso's passing range, but both are decent on the ball.

He's already played this formation on multiple occasions this season, but I can't remember if he ever started with it or only in the last 20-30 mins of games. Iniesta goes LW and Xavi is the AM, with Busquets doing the Alonso role of trying to be box to box, and Mascherano does the Spain-Busquets role of just sitting back and distributing.
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Number of posts : 12766
    Supports : FC Den Haag!
    Favourite Player : Verhoek and Verhoek and Rado and the euro!
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Ricardo Jol Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:01 pm

afellay on the brink to sign for Barca....!
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:08 pm

barcelona wants to pay between 2 and 4 mln euro's and wants to sign a 5 years deal
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:54 pm

According to Marca, it's a done deal with the player arriving in January. Seems a bit odd because if there is one thing that Barcelona keep producing it is good young midfielders. So much for Thiago and JDS.
    TITO
    TITO

Number of posts : 3155

Post by TITO Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:26 pm

We got him for 3 mill euros for 5 seasons.
    No matter what JDS or Thiago will do, we needed him, especially considering his technical skills and the experience that he have.
    Im not sure about JDS, but Thiago should definitely stay and fight for his place. Xavi has a season or two maximum at this level, and we need replacement.
    Calidad
    Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
    Supports : Hibernian FC
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:07 am

What an odd transfer?

Afellay is talented, but hardly a world beater, and he plays in a position where Barca already have Iniesta, Xavi, and now Thiago. And from the players perspective, he'd surely be wanting first team football week in week out, which he probably won't get at Barca.
    Calidad
    Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
    Supports : Hibernian FC
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:08 am

Thought he was linked with Atleti, which is a much better fit for both parties.
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:31 am

Afellay can be used in several positions. You can use him very well as a defensive midfielder. That would work perfect for Barcelona. He also can be used as an attacking midfielder. You can put him on the wings....He is very versitile and I guess he is capable to learn the ticqui taca very quickly...

In the Netherlands team he played most of the times as a winger. Not his position and sometimes it was a hit but than it was a miss.. But then his latest game for Oranje against Sweden (4-1) was absolutely breath taken. He was by far the best player on the pitch. he was really good. And not to mention, he is able to improve a lot.

At PSV he is used most of the time as the AMF

Good signing.

Only "if" i have is... He is a player who likes to have the ball. He is one of the better players (together with VdV) who can hold up the ball under very high pressure. that's why he is a "modern" DFM. At Barcelona, however, you must know where to pass the ball before you got it. He really must learn that.

Another problem is, he is most of the times too friendly which can be a problem if you want to reach the top.
    shazlx
    shazlx

Number of posts : 5564
    Supports : Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jack Wilshire
    Registration date : 2006-11-08

Post by shazlx Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:49 pm

With the signings of Mascherano and now Affelay surely there is no scope for Barcelona to try for Cesc again for at least a couple of seasons? Especially when you include the obstacle of the hige debt.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:35 pm