Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+44
Murray
messiah
Sheffield gunner
Lordanger
forza_rossi
Cesc Soler
King Modric
mongrel hawk
MightyBarca
Black Magic
Matt_AFC
Super Progress
TM
christmasborocooper
shazlx
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
BoBo Vieri 32
Allez les rouges
Kroos
blutgraetsche
COTR
S4P
Ricardo Jol
debaser
The Easter Bunny
Juligen
Pras_tama
Fey
Torrente
Xavier
Luis
abundance
TheCrazy58
stinger
Hem fet un..
Calidad
bluenine
Fade out
Hlebagone
Isco Benny
TITO
ronnies teeth
Jaime
fcb
48 posters

FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y Europa!

fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y Europa! - Page 18 Empty Re: FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y Europa!

Post by fcb Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Game against Bayern about to kick off in 30 or so mins.

Valdés
    Dos Santos, Fontàs, Sergio Busquets, Maxwell
    Thiago, Keita, Iniesta
    Pedro, Soriano, Villa

Dos Santos at RB? Or some kind of 3-4-3? scratch

FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y Europa! - Page 18 Empty Re: FC Barcelona - Campeones de España y Europa!

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:44 pm

don't have a rb in the squad, he will play there like riviola yesterday

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:45 pm

http://www.totalbarca.com/2011/news/theres-nothing-wrong-with-fcbs-finances/

fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Messiah wrote:http://www.totalbarca.com/2011/news/theres-nothing-wrong-with-fcbs-finances/

A poor man's SwissRamble.

Anyway, odd timing for the article considering the club just announced a 9m euro loss for the 2010-2011 financial year. Not quite what Rosell had in mind, I bet.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:57 pm

i think thats exactly what he expected, couldn't turn a profit in his first season,would be too clear that he was talking shit when he came in.

bayern are going in pretty hard considering its a friendly

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:13 pm

that bitch gustavo is going in too hard
    mongrel hawk
    mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
    Supports : Corinthians
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by mongrel hawk Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Milan drew with Inter-B. Incompetents!

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:29 pm

thiago 0-1
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:18 pm

What a fucking goal by Thiago. Err....Cesc?

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:19 pm

ThiaGOALcantara

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:22 pm

The kid has been excellent in preseason trying to show cesc he deserves the #4 and that we don't need cesc(who he will be better than in a few years).

he has gotten better since iniesta game off, loves the responsibility
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Audi Cup champions cheers

Thiago Ale
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:40 pm

fcb wrote:Audi Cup champions cheers

Thiago Ale

Buy Cesc! Buy Cesc!
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by christmasborocooper Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Thiago looks fucking awesome. Look forward to seeing more of him this season.
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:25 pm

Thiago will be better than Cesc but Barca have a transfer policy of 'look how powerful we are, we have home-grown brilliancy but will buy players for 30-40 million anyway' Madrid's problem is that they don't have the home-grown brilliancy anymore.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:48 am

Luis wrote:Thiago will be better than Cesc but Barca have a transfer policy of 'look how powerful we are, we have home-grown brilliancy but will buy players for 30-40 million anyway' Madrid's problem is that they don't have the home-grown brilliancy anymore.

We produce plenty of good players we just don't give them a chance to play in Madrid but thanks for the analysis.
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:23 am

Brilliant defence of your club there. I've been told.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:29 am

Luis wrote:Brilliant defence of your club there. I've been told.

In case you weren't aware the player you are habitually jizzing yourself over is ours. Ale
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:56 am

Soriano injured his ligaments and will be out for a couple of months. So he's definitely not going to move anywhere now. Will probably spend a lot of time having a proper pre-season again, and then probably just play with the B team instead of the first team.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:43 pm

fcb wrote:Soriano injured his ligaments and will be out for a couple of months. So he's definitely not going to move anywhere now. Will probably spend a lot of time having a proper pre-season again, and then probably just play with the B team instead of the first team.

Isn't he too old for the B team now? I think he is going to have to get registered with the A team. And tbh I don't know why that is so appalling. The guy was top scorer in Segunada last season. I'm sure he can be useful in all of Pep's new rotations. For sure he can play the early rounds of Copa del Rey.
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Is there an age limit - the B team is in Segunda A now, so they can play older professionals, right?

You could be right though...Pep was hinting anyway that he may have him stay on, which was why he's been starting all these pre-season games.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:18 pm

fcb wrote:Is there an age limit - the B team is in Segunda A now, so they can play older professionals, right?

You could be right though...Pep was hinting anyway that he may have him stay on, which was why he's been starting all these pre-season games.

I thought it didn't have to do with the division, but rather the fact that it is a 'filial'. I could be wrong though.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Jeffren will stay at the club until he contract runs out
    Hem fet un..

Number of posts : 801
    Registration date : 2008-11-29

Post by Hem fet un.. Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:43 pm

Jaimito el Crack wrote:
    fcb wrote:Is there an age limit - the B team is in Segunda A now, so they can play older professionals, right?

I thought it didn't have to do with the division, but rather the fact that it is a 'filial'. I could be wrong though.

No age limits.. just something with moving the players from the b team to the a team without being registered.
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
    Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Spox.com (German sports website): "Why Cesc? Barca already have Thiago Alcantara"

http://www.spox.com/de/specials/audi-cup/1107/Artikel/audi-cup-datenanalyse-fc-barcelona-thiago-alcantara-der-neue-xavi-effizienz-bei-toni-kroos-fc-bayern.html

'Very similar to Xavi, but more dangerous in front of the goal.'
    Calidad
    Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
    Supports : Hibernian FC
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:12 pm

Perhaps people now realise why Messiah and I were singing Thiago's praises and playing down the need for Cesc. Cesc is a fantastic player, but I think he's an expensive luxury. Keita, Thiago and Afellay are able replacements for Xaviesta. Even Busquets could be pushes forward on the odd occasion.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:25 pm

Thiago " I'm not the best player in the family, my brother is and if you didn't know you will see next season for barca B"

The scary thing, he is actually right rafa is a better player than him, the club will be losing a few highly talented players in the coming seasons, i just hope we hold on to the right ones
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:44 pm

Hem fet un.. wrote:
    Jaimito el Crack wrote:

No age limits.. just something with moving the players from the b team to the a team without being registered.

Yeah I acutally looked it up and you are right. You can register a 40 year old player with the B team if you want. But once you get beyond 25 years of age he cannot be called up to the A team.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 pm

Messiah wrote:Thiago " I'm not the best player in the family, my brother is and if you didn't know you will see next season for barca B"

The scary thing, he is actually right rafa is a better player than him, the club will be losing a few highly talented players in the coming seasons, i just hope we hold on to the right ones

Heard Rafa is going to declare for Brasil. They could certainly do with a midfield player or two.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:32 pm

thats his hope, but brazil doesn't normally pick players that have not come up there. so he will find it difficult

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:00 pm