Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
ERIK LAMELA
COTR
Antarion
Romford Pele
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
King Modric
stinger
Pras_tama
bluenine
Kroos
Fey
Rosicky
Xavier
TITO
blutgraetsche
110%
Deluded F*ck™
Isco Benny
S4P
The Easter Bunny
worms.
fcb
Allez les rouges
messiah
Fade out
Calidad
Hlebagone
EMP
TM
Cristiano
Jaime
Super Progress
36 posters

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
    Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España! - Page 5 Empty Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by blutgraetsche Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Calidad wrote:
    Jaime wrote:Without being on another planet it was a very comfortable win last night. I was expecting CSKA to score as I mentioned in the matchday thread. I was honestly thinking 2-1 and we'd have to sweat it to the end but Higuain, Ronaldo, and Benzema is a lot of fire power. Nice game from Kaka, I thought he was actually one of the best players in the first half. The worst thing is even when he plays well it still forces Ozil on to the wing where he is pretty much wasted imo. So happy to see Higuain score finally in the knockout rounds of the CL. Another critique silenced. I've said it before but I think if we are going to win the CL this year we will need both Karim and el Pipita along the way. Terrible to lose Alonso to suspension for the next match. If we play Barcelona we will be well and truly f*cked and we may be regardless of who the opposition is. We so desperately need another player that can do his job for us.

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España! - Page 5 Nuri-sahin_239005

He'll be back in Germany this summer.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España! - Page 5 Empty Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Jaime Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:21 pm

The return of Franco!!!!! cheers

http://www.marca.com/2012/03/20/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1332236315.html
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Coentrao has now been left out of the squad 2 games in a row.

This photo surfaced over the weekend.

30 million euros Ale

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España! - Page 5 53861_coentrao_fumando
    Jaime
    Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:21 pm

fcb wrote:Coentrao has now been left out of the squad 2 games in a row.

This photo surfaced over the weekend.

30 million euros Ale

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España! - Page 5 53861_coentrao_fumando

Portuguese! Ale

Rolling Eyes
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Footballers smoking is quite common.
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
    Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Allez les rouges Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Oh noes, wot a disgraceful motherfucker Rolling Eyes

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España! - Page 5 Zidanesmoking
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:09 am

It's not so much the smoking as the fact they had training the next day.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:28 pm

Interesting stat of the day, Lass has been substituted by Mourinho 5 times in the last two years at or before halftime. I wonder why.... Doh
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:16 am

Rumours out of Turkey that Jose wants to sign Manuel Fernandes for next season! I do love Manuel Fernandes in theory, always been a fan of his talent. But another Portuguese? And one that is so unprofessional???? Yikes

Maybe Turkey has changed him...

Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:56 pm

I would love to have him instead of Lass.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:10 pm

Super Saviour wrote:I would love to have him instead of Lass.

ok

Can you imagine Lass making a pass like the one at 2:44?????

Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:56 pm

Super Saviour wrote:
    Jaime wrote:
    Super Saviour wrote:SAHIN!!!!

He played????? Shocked

Haven't seen the match but will watch it tomorrow. How long was he on the pitch?????

Oh and f*cking hell Emery. He is gonna get the sack before the end of the season the way things are going.
    He got about 15 mins or so.

I was on my out of the door but then I saw Sahin coming on and I had to stay but was only half watching so I didn't get a real good look but he had 3 good moments from what I saw. A great long pass and a good corner that Varane almost scored on. Varane is a tall dude but christ he can jump high. He will be a real danger for us in the future.

Cheers Super.

Still have yet to watch the match but hopefully I can get it on yet tonight. I'm just glad that Sahin got a few minutes. Who knows if he will ever make it here but it would be a shame if he didn't even get the chance to prove that he is good or sh!t.

Been impressed with Varane every time I've seen him. Admittedly I was irked when we signed him but he does seem like the real deal. 10m euro could be a real real bargain when it's all said and done. Seems like a decent kid too.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Squad that has traveled to Cyprus:

Porteros: Casillas, Adán y Tomás Mejías
    Defensas: Varane, Arbeloa, Marcelo, Ramos, Albiol, Coentrão y Pepe
    Centrocampistas: Altintop, Sahin, Khedira, Özil, Granero y Kaká
    Delanteros: Cristiano Ronaldo, Higuaín y Benzema

Fuera por lesión: Di María, Callejón, Carvalho y Lass
    Fuera por sanción: Xabi Alonso

Fade out
    Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
    Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
    Registration date : 2008-07-06

Post by Fade out Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:04 pm

Super Saviour wrote:
    Jaime wrote:
    Super Saviour wrote:SAHIN!!!!

He played????? Shocked

Haven't seen the match but will watch it tomorrow. How long was he on the pitch?????

Oh and f*cking hell Emery. He is gonna get the sack before the end of the season the way things are going.
    He got about 15 mins or so.

I was on my out of the door but then I saw Sahin coming on and I had to stay but was only half watching so I didn't get a real good look but he had 3 good moments from what I saw. A great long pass and a good corner that Varane almost scored on. Varane is a tall dude but christ he can jump high. He will be a real danger for us in the future.

Decent game, Sahin. Shite, gay song though in the vid.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:18 am

Jose (talking about the team refusing to attend to the media):

"I am not the one responsible. I have decided absolutely nothing of the sort."

Laughing

Does he really expect us to believe that the manager with the most power in the history of the club, the one who decides who comes and who goes, the one who decides every detail from preseason to the diets to the length of the grass in the Bernabeu, has nothing to do with this?????

Doh
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:53 am

And if he's telling the truth, does it then mean that Perez/the board made this decision in order to shut him up and preemptively prevent any further drama?
    TITO
    TITO

Number of posts : 3155

Post by TITO Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:37 am

You are gonna be in such a mess for year to come when he leaves trying to undo every single shit decision that he took for the club and in the club.
    Look at Chelsea and Inter after he left them. This doesn't mean that i would like you to win the League Very Happy, just want him to leave in shame. And to think that some people still admire him... Sad
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:01 pm

In Jose's mind he will never leave in shame. As long as he leaves with a few titles for his CV he will go on living in his own little special dream.

I will admit, when he first signed on I was thinking "ok the football will be sh!t but at least his antics will be amusing and he will probably try to wind up Pep which will be amusing" but when you see him walk out of the press conference yesterday well his antics are getting quite boring to say the least.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:24 pm

If he wins us the league or Cl then he has done his part and he would be a great succes imo. Whatever happens afterwards is up to the club to figure out.

Also it is nonesense to use Inter and Chelsea as examples of Mourinho's legacy. Ask Bluey or Abundance if Mourinho is to blame for their bad time now. None of them blame Mourinho as far as I know and nor should they. It is not Mourinho's fault that Moratti lost the plot or that Benitez turned out so badly. Nor is it his fault that Moratti continued his stupidity by hiring Gasparini which everybody knew would turn out bad months in advance. Likewise with Chelsea their problems are not down to Mourinho but to Abramovich and his choice of coaches. In our case I don't feel we are in a particularly bad situation when he leaves at least with regards to the squad.

Mourinho <Ale>

Progress Magic
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:14 pm

I agree that you can't blame Mourinho for what happens after he leaves. That's a bit silly.
    TITO
    TITO

Number of posts : 3155

Post by TITO Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:18 pm

Nobody is blaming HIM for his time there, just i'm pointing out at the mess that was created in the clubs after he left them. Which will happen to you eventually.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:27 pm

TITO wrote:Nobody is blaming HIM for his time there, just i'm pointing out at the mess that was created in the clubs after he left them. Which will happen to you eventually.
    Well what are you saying then? You don't think he is blame or he is?

We have already pointed out that he isn't to blame. Porto sort of proves the case because they have generally had pretty decent management. They lost the league after Mourinho left and then won 4 leagues in a row.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:28 pm

Well, my guess is he will leave as soon as he wins the Champions League (IF he wins the Champions League, of course...)

And if that is the case, my hope is that the club will have satisfied the fears that we were never going to win it again and move on to a more sustainable, less annoying project.

Ale

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:15 pm