Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
ERIK LAMELA
COTR
Antarion
Romford Pele
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
King Modric
stinger
Pras_tama
bluenine
Kroos
Fey
Rosicky
Xavier
TITO
blutgraetsche
110%
Deluded F*ck™
Isco Benny
S4P
The Easter Bunny
worms.
fcb
Allez les rouges
messiah
Fade out
Calidad
Hlebagone
EMP
TM
Cristiano
Jaime
Super Progress
36 posters

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

King Modric
    King Modric

Number of posts : 910
    Supports : Real Madrid, soft spot for Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Modric, Casillas, Alonso, Jese, Isco, Bale
    Registration date : 2008-12-09

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España! - Page 11 Empty Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by King Modric Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Jaime wrote:Apparently Mourinho is designing the squad for next season. From the current group he wants Lass, Altintop, Carvalho, Albiol, and Kaka out. In addition he wants Sahin to go on loan for 2012/13. Then Jose wants to sign a back up goalkeeper (Courtois), another right back, a centre back, a centre midfielder (Javi Martinez), and another wide player. Supposedly they will only go for a forward in the case that Higuain leaves.

Seems spot on to me except for loaning Sahin which seems completely unnecessary given his potential and his accomplishments in die Bundesliga. I keep hoping that Kaka will come good and want to keep him around because of that but I know it's completely irrational.

I think a new right back is definitely necessary but I don't know who out there is really suitable. Perhaps Micah Richards has what it takes but being at City, it's impossible. I wouldn't mind doing an epic Bilbao raid and signing Javi Martinez, Muniain, Iraola, and Llorente but clearly this is a pipedream. It would suit all of our needs though. I don't know who would fit at CB. I've heard great things about Sakho but I've never actually seen him play...
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España! - Page 11 Empty Re: Real Madrid C.F. 2011/12 - Campeones de España!

Post by Jaime Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:26 pm

I don't know if we really need to sign another CB. I know Jose in theory wants 2 players for each position but if we have Sergio Ramos, Pepe, and Varane plus if the Javi Martinez signing comes through he has proven that he can play there very comfortably.
    messiah
    messiah

Number of posts : 3084
    Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:26 pm

sounds like he wants to build and even more amazing squad than he has already
    Jaime
    Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:28 pm

messiah wrote:sounds like he wants to build and even more amazing squad than he has already

Our squad is pretty sh!t to be honest.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Also, as for right back I still really like Azpilicueta. I think he has come back from his bad injury last year and had a really good season in Marseille. He has picked up CL experience as well. And I think we can get him without having to pay an astronomical fee.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:33 pm

This would do me just fine:

Goalkeepers: Iker Casillas, ?????, Tomás Mejías

Defenders: Álvaro Arbeloa, César Azpilicueta, Fábio Coentrão, Marcelo, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Raphaël Varane

Midfielders: Xabi Alonso, Esteban Granero, Sami Khedira, Javi Martínez, Mesut Özil, Borja Valero

Forwards: Karim Benzema, José María Callejón, Ángel Di María, Gonzalo Higuaín, Ronaldo
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:50 pm

You've built a squad where everybody bar Granero and Callejon would expect to be starters. That's clearly impractical.

And Borja is just not a Mourinho type player - doesn't have power and defensive presence.
    messiah
    messiah

Number of posts : 3084
    Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Borja is off to malaga i am sure, I hope they spend smartly this summer and really push on
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:03 pm

fcb wrote:You've built a squad where everybody bar Granero and Callejon would expect to be starters. That's clearly impractical.

And Borja is just not a Mourinho type player - doesn't have power and defensive presence.

Come on kas. Do you think Varane is going to expect to be a starter? Do you think Khedira is going to piss and moan if he is rotated? Coentrao and Marcelo have coexisted quite nicely this season. Arbeloa is not the type that is going to throw a tantrum is he does not start every game and I don't think Azpilicueta would come in demanding to be first choice as he is still quite young.

The only potential poblem is Benzema and Higuain but they have coexisted for two seasons. In the first season Higuain was clearly first choice and Benzema was not being picked for the big games. This season Benzema has moved ahead of Higuain.

Borja Valero ok is maybe my own personal wish not so much what Jose would do we need to replace Kaka and I think he will be available.
    Cristiano
    Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
    Supports : Real Madrid
    Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
    Registration date : 2007-01-09

Post by Cristiano Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:16 pm

King Pipita wrote:
    Jaime wrote:Apparently Mourinho is designing the squad for next season. From the current group he wants Lass, Altintop, Carvalho, Albiol, and Kaka out. In addition he wants Sahin to go on loan for 2012/13. Then Jose wants to sign a back up goalkeeper (Courtois), another right back, a centre back, a centre midfielder (Javi Martinez), and another wide player. Supposedly they will only go for a forward in the case that Higuain leaves.

Seems spot on to me except for loaning Sahin which seems completely unnecessary given his potential and his accomplishments in die Bundesliga. I keep hoping that Kaka will come good and want to keep him around because of that but I know it's completely irrational.

I think a new right back is definitely necessary but I don't know who out there is really suitable. Perhaps Micah Richards has what it takes but being at City, it's impossible. I wouldn't mind doing an epic Bilbao raid and signing Javi Martinez, Muniain, Iraola, and Llorente but clearly this is a pipedream. It would suit all of our needs though. I don't know who would fit at CB. I've heard great things about Sakho but I've never actually seen him play...

Hes excellent on Football Manager 2012, so using worms logic we should sign him Laughing

The Easter Bunny
    The Easter Bunny

Number of posts : 8563
    Supports : Cambridge
    Favourite Player : Pitt, Potter, Wilkshire, Carden and Larsson
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by The Easter Bunny Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:36 am

Cristiano wrote:
    King Pipita wrote:

Hes excellent on Football Manager 2012, so using worms logic we should sign him Laughing

PES stats ok
    worms.

Number of posts : 5010
    Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
    Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
    Registration date : 2011-12-07

Post by worms. Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:39 am

Actually on Pes stats he's not that good. ok
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:14 pm

3 more points.................

Ale
    worms.

Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
    Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23

Post by worms. Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:34 pm

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/internationell/spanien/article14756605.ab

Ibra to Madrid!
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:15 pm

Very unlikely.
    Cristiano
    Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
    Supports : Real Madrid
    Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
    Registration date : 2007-01-09

Post by Cristiano Wed May 02, 2012 10:55 pm

cheers cheers cheers
    Bubbly Bubbly Bubbly
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Wed May 02, 2012 11:25 pm

Felicitaciones a todos los partidarios Real Madrid! Ale Bubbly : Whoop
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Thu May 03, 2012 1:38 am

Deluded F*ck™️ wrote:Felicitaciones a todos los partidarios Real Madrid! Ale Bubbly : Whoop

ok

Cheers TS.

CAMPEONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoop
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti

Post by bluenine Thu May 03, 2012 1:44 am

Jaime wrote:
    Deluded F*ck™️ wrote:Felicitaciones a todos los partidarios Real Madrid! Ale Bubbly : Whoop

ok

Cheers TS.

CAMPEONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoop
    <Ale>
    Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
    Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
    Favourite Player : Ozil
    Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele Thu May 03, 2012 8:14 am

Congrats Madristas Ale
    110%

Number of posts : 8978
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by 110% Thu May 03, 2012 8:16 am

Congratulations, thoroughly deserved!!!!

Progress!! Love it

cheers cheers
    Fade out
    Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
    Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
    Registration date : 2008-07-06

Post by Fade out Thu May 03, 2012 9:36 am

Finally Progress Ale
    Antarion
    Antarion

Number of posts : 3382
    Supports : Germany, Bayern
    Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Antarion Thu May 03, 2012 10:25 am

Congrats Smile

Any nice party pics?
    worms.

Post by worms. Thu May 03, 2012 11:06 am

Congratulations,it only took half a billion pounds to do it. <Ale>
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Thu May 03, 2012 12:15 pm

Més que un worm wrote:Congratulations,it only took half a billion pounds to do it. <Ale>

And to think you've spent nearly as much as we have in transfers and more than us in wages. TFS! Ale
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny Thu May 03, 2012 12:30 pm

felicitaciones Madridistas Ale
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny Thu May 03, 2012 12:33 pm

By the way, this is Kyle Walker's tweet after the Spurs game yesterday:

Kyle Walker ‏ @kyle28walker: Big win again for the boys great support from the fans as normal roll on the weekend and congrats to real madrid on there title win #COYS

Someone seems to be pining for a move in Roberto Carlos' footsteps after his free kick the other day Whistle

Laughing

worms.

Post by worms. Thu May 03, 2012 2:01 pm

Wages yes but we haven't spent nearly as much on transfers.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Thu May 03, 2012 2:20 pm

Disco Benny wrote:felicitaciones Madridistas Ale

Nice one mate! Ale

Disco Benny wrote:By the way, this is Kyle Walker's tweet after the Spurs game yesterday:

Kyle Walker ‏ @kyle28walker: Big win again for the boys great support from the fans as normal roll on the weekend and congrats to real madrid on there title win #COYS

Someone seems to be pining for a move in Roberto Carlos' footsteps after his free kick the other day Whistle

Laughing

I don't know why people were so anti-Walker earlier. I think he should stay at Spurs but he is no worse defensively than Marcelo. Good player. Ale
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Thu May 03, 2012 2:21 pm

Més que un worm wrote:Wages yes but we haven't spent nearly as much on transfers.

If you add up all of the Keirrisons and Chgryrgrygrrinkrgyrgirsygrkskyis, you actually have. Truth! Ale

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:03 am