Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
debaser
Aristoskank
Super Progress
The Easter Bunny
robert
Mexicanbecks
Rez
S4P
Deano
blutgraetsche
Kroos
Romford Pele
Sgoater1
DD
110%
lrdsucksgoats
fcb
Parks lives
The Pröfessör
Liverpool 0 - 1 Man U
SuperMario
Fey
Tom
COTR
Football Genius
DS
Deluded F*ck™
Rosicky
Cesc Soler
Lard
Calidad
Batman
Tweesus
Axeslammer
TM
Roger Hunt
Kimbo
Machiavel
Luis
43 posters

Ryan Babel signs 5 year deal at Liverpool joined by Benayoun

Chocolate Thunder
    Chocolate Thunder

Number of posts : 15804
    Supports : Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool
    Registration date : 2007-01-06

Ryan Babel signs 5 year deal at Liverpool joined by Benayoun - Page 13 Empty Re: Ryan Babel signs 5 year deal at Liverpool joined by Benayoun

Post by Chocolate Thunder Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Anybody who needed proof of his shockingly shitty attidude, need look no further than Saturday Man City.

Falls down in a heap with no one around him when we are defending.. Gerrard tells him to get up and at least try and run it off, He just stands still. Gerrard's reaction in the whole incident said a lot about Babel.

Gutless and snipeless.

He'll go back to Ajax.
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Ryan Babel signs 5 year deal at Liverpool joined by Benayoun - Page 13 Empty Re: Ryan Babel signs 5 year deal at Liverpool joined by Benayoun

Post by Luis Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:38 pm

To be honest I couldn't really see that from where I was sitting, what exactly happened? I just can't stand Babel's attitude, it's all wrong.
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by COTR Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Luis wrote:To be honest I couldn't really see that from where I was sitting, what exactly happened? I just can't stand Babel's attitude, it's all wrong.

Babel got crunched by a two footed studs up tackle from De Jong. He was injured and couldn't walk so I'm not sure what Ade is talking about. He tried to walk it off but couldn't so then went off injured.

Babel has never been treated properly by Rafa. It hasn't mattered whether he has played well in games because he knew Rafa was always going to drop him for the next game. He'll be a useful player for whichever team he moves to next but his Liverpool career is finished so it is best he does move sooner rather than later
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:12 pm

That's absolute bullshit COTR. Babel has had so many chances to prove himself, he comes on and doesn't look like he wants to be there half the time, then bangs on in the press about how good he is and makes sure pictures are released of him in his Bentley. He thinks he's something when he isn't, you don't criticise your manager and/or team mates in the press, certainly not at Liverpool.
    COTR
    COTR

Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Luis wrote:That's absolute bullshit COTR. Babel has had so many chances to prove himself, he comes on and doesn't look like he wants to be there half the time, then bangs on in the press about how good he is and makes sure pictures are released of him in his Bentley. He thinks he's something when he isn't, you don't criticise your manager and/or team mates in the press, certainly not at Liverpool.

As he said himself he has never been picked three times in a row by Rafa. He never got a chance to become confident and settled in the side. Of course he is mostly to blame for this because of his attitude but Rafa has also treated him like shit. He is just unlucky that Kuyt is Rafa's lovechild because I think he would have made a much better right winger than left winger as shown the few times Rafa has played him there.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:20 pm

He'd probably have got 3 games in a row if he wasnt shite, to be fair.

Just accept how shit he is and be done with it COTR.
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:30 pm

I've never been a Babel fan - he's way too one-dimensional to be a quality EPL winger. Should've been moved upfront in all honesty.

The press reaction to this is rather bemusing - Babel's failiure/lack of progress seems to be down to Benitez, whereas Nani's similar predicament at Man Utd is solely down to the player and nothing to do with Bacon Face.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:32 pm

COTR #6 wrote:
    Luis wrote:That's absolute bullshit COTR. Babel has had so many chances to prove himself, he comes on and doesn't look like he wants to be there half the time, then bangs on in the press about how good he is and makes sure pictures are released of him in his Bentley. He thinks he's something when he isn't, you don't criticise your manager and/or team mates in the press, certainly not at Liverpool.

As he said himself he has never been picked three times in a row by Rafa. He never got a chance to become confident and settled in the side. Of course he is mostly to blame for this because of his attitude but Rafa has also treated him like shit. He is just unlucky that Kuyt is Rafa's lovechild because I think he would have made a much better right winger than left winger as shown the few times Rafa has played him there.

Ryan Babel signs 5 year deal at Liverpool joined by Benayoun - Page 13 Lol

So its cause of Kuyt, hipshot sucks?
    COTR
    COTR

Post by COTR Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:34 pm

Fey wrote:
    COTR #6 wrote:

See highlighted

However I sad to inform you that Dirk Kuyt is the worst player in europe on current form. It is painful to watch.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:35 pm

MadVillain™️ wrote:I've never been a Babel fan - he's way too one-dimensional to be a quality EPL winger. Should've been moved upfront in all honesty.

The press reaction to this is rather bemusing - Babel's failiure/lack of progress seems to be down to Benitez, whereas Nani's similar predicament at Man Utd is solely down to the player and nothing to do with Bacon Face.

I guess they put it down to Fergie having something of a better track record with bringing through talented kids, than Rafa does.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:47 pm

COTR #6 wrote:
    Fey wrote:
    COTR #6 wrote:

See highlighted

However I sad to inform you that Dirk Kuyt is the worst player in europe on current form. It is painful to watch.

Oh Dear!

How about Babel's lack of any talent? When did he actually shown any COTR? Not with the c**ts, not with you and not in Oranje! He is just hype, always was. New Kluivert he was supposed to be, never knew where that hype of him was based on. You clearly do though, so please COTR enlighten me.

And to call KUYT the worst player in Europe...God, how do I reach these kids!!

Babel could always do something what he really likes btw!