Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Calidad
110%
Mexicanbecks
Deluded F*ck™
Oleguerisntthatbad
Murray
Fey
Puro
Isco Benny
Riviera
Sheffield gunner
DS
S4P
Peruvian Souljah
golsud
fcb
Machiavel
Parks lives
Lordanger
blutgraetsche
Eduardo-sexin-the-arsenal
Tom
Kroos
TM
28 posters

Deco Open To Chelsea Move...

blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
    Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Deco Open To Chelsea Move... - Page 2 Empty Re: Deco Open To Chelsea Move...

Post by blutgraetsche Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:59 am

I hope so (with the exception of Frings)! Would love to see you nick some of those Bayern youngsters.. Wink
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:00 pm

How are the VDV/Snijder (sp) rumours going?
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:02 pm

VDV will leave next season. Can grab him for cheap then, if you like. Unlike the Dutchies, we Germans are fair, and Schuster has no problem with signing Dutch players... Very Happy

I don't know about the Smurf. Rai should know more.
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Number of posts : 21355
    Supports : AFC Ajax & Manchester United FC
    Favourite Player : Paul Scholes & Wesley Sneijder
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Machiavel Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:09 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:VDV will leave next season. Can grab him for cheap then, if you like. Unlike the Dutchies, we Germans are fair, and Schuster has no problem with signing Dutch players... Very Happy

I don't know about the Smurf. Rai should know more.

VDV will go to Barcelona , i drive him personally.

Sneijder will leave after next season .. let the 'transfer frenzy' commence.

Rijkaard (and the puppet master) also have no problems signing .. German players , they will soon Wink
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:12 pm

As long as we get VDV, i'll be happy.
    Tom
    Tom

Number of posts : 12185
    Supports : Chelsea

Post by Tom Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:19 pm

TM wrote:
    Have not got a kalou wrote:
    TM wrote:I don't get what Jose see's in Lumps Doh
    He see's 20 goals a season.

15 deflected.
    Or you know, 2 deflected, but whatever.
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:56 pm

We were indeed very close to signing Ballack, but at the last minute the deal fell through because Deco became available for a similar price, and it allowed us to offload Quaresma as well. Plus it was difficult to work out financial terms with the player, iirc.
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:03 pm

Ballack is rich enough already, he earns truckloads of cash with advertising and marketing anyway, actually even more than his ridiculously high wage at Chelsea, no kidding.

If you really want him, (i know you don't, just hypothetically speaking), the wages will not be a problem. Don't forget that taxes on football player wages are considerably lower in Spain.

The only possible problem: Ballack is one of the most important Adidas players, and you are a Nike club. Nike would most probably be willing to spend quite a bit to get him though (which would make him even more affordable for you), knowing his marketing appeal in Germany (Nike have Klose and Frings under contract, the more 'sexy' players in marketing terms, Ballack and Podolski, have a contract with Adidas).

But that's just hypothetically speaking, since you don't sign German players. Smile
    golsud

Number of posts : 4869
    Supports : Barça
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by golsud Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:08 pm

I hope he doesn't leave.
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:12 pm

golsud wrote:I hope he doesn't leave.

Don't worry, the Sun just made this up.

(he did say he'll leave if we don't want him and Mourinho does, but the supposed interest from Chelsea in the first place was just made up by the Sun).
    Peruvian Souljah
    Peruvian Souljah

Number of posts : 276
    Supports : FC Bayern München / Peru, and then Chelsea F.C.
    Favourite Player : Claudio Pizarro
    Registration date : 2007-07-21

Post by Peruvian Souljah Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:22 pm

Oo0o0o0h Deco......I don't know what to say. I don't know why would anyone want to give Lampard, or Ballack for Deco.
    golsud

Post by golsud Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:40 pm

Simple:

Deco >>>> Ballack + Lampard <Ale>
    S4P
    S4P

Number of posts : 14358
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by S4P Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:41 pm

Deco had his chance to move in 2004. He went to Barca instead. Good for him, because he has won La Liga and the CL with them, but in that time we have signed Essien, Mikel, Ballack and now Sidwell is playing really well too. We could maybe do with him for the CL, but in the Prem we already have enough depth of talent.
    DS
    DS

Number of posts : 12952
    Supports : Manchester United , Bayern Munich

Post by DS Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:05 pm

Blut is our warrior.
    Peruvian Souljah
    Peruvian Souljah

Post by Peruvian Souljah Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:09 pm

golsud wrote:Simple:

Are you trying to be Persuasive or just you don't know how bad he plays now?!
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:11 pm

No, he really believes that. It's not unsual for Barça fans though, their players are the best in everything, including headers... Wink
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:13 pm

Dark Savante wrote:Blut is our warrior.

Heavily outnumbered, never outgunned. Ale

Where has everybody gone btw.? chrissi is still posting in the Werder forum and not here, you seem to post less, Allez, Effenberg and Deisler, too, Wiebke not posting anymore also etc. pp. It's just me and otto left who post regularly...

Last edited by on Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Peruvian Souljah
    Peruvian Souljah

Post by Peruvian Souljah Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:14 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:No, he really believes that. It's not unsual for Barça fans though, their players are the best in everything, including headers... Wink

Very true, If they win they all make a big thing about it, But if they lose they start complaining, making excuses, and eventually crying to death on the field. lol!
    golsud

Post by golsud Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:16 pm

He was poor last season but before that (maybe you didn't watch football back then) he was amazing <Ale>
    golsud

Post by golsud Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:17 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:No, he really believes that. It's not unsual for Barça fans though, their players are the best in everything, including headers... Wink

Ronaldinho is scored 4 headers last season, the best headerer in the world Wink
    DS
    DS

Post by DS Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:19 pm

I am really busy in my last sem and job and I m ready to leave for the States.
    Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Sheffield gunner Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:22 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:
    Dark Savante wrote:Blut is our warrior.

Heavily outnumbered, never outgunned. Ale

Where has everybody gone btw.? chrissi is still posting in the Werder forum and not here, you seem to post less, Allez, Effenberg and Deisler, too, Wiebke not posting anymore also etc. pp. It's just me and otto left who post regularly...

Maybe the start of the Bundesliga season will bring all the German posters back. Some people might be on holiday as well. Have you asked Chrissi why he doesn't post on here any more?
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:24 pm

golsud wrote:
    Ronaldinho is scored 4 headers last season, the best headerer in the world Wink

Pfft...not nearly as impressive as the header Messi won against Zigic by jumping over his head and kicking the ball away with an amazing Kung Fu move.

Did you know that Wesley Sneijder managed to do a dunking everytime he played basketball as a kid, wearing a Barça kit?
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Post by blutgraetsche Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:28 pm

Sheffield gunner wrote:
    Maybe the start of the Bundesliga season will bring all the German posters back. Some people might be on holiday as well. Have you asked Chrissi why he doesn't post on here any more?

No, I haven't, because I'm actually not a member in the official forum (not exactly my cup of tea), I just lurk there, and see him posting regularly.

Maybe you are right, maybe it's just the wrong time of the season, although Wiebke was just posting a few days ago. Weird.

@Dark Savante

I understand. Good luck with your studies, and your preparations for the move. ok
    DS
    DS

Post by DS Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:39 pm

Thanks.
    golsud

Post by golsud Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:44 pm

Peruvian Souljah wrote:

Didn't Ballack have a Cr@p season at Chelsea?
    Riviera
    Riviera

Number of posts : 5411
    Favourite Player : Iniesta, Hangeland
    Registration date : 2007-04-11

Post by Riviera Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:00 pm

I think he has better chances to appear in Barca than Chelsea
    Peruvian Souljah
    Peruvian Souljah

Post by Peruvian Souljah Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:07 pm

golsud wrote:
    Peruvian Souljah wrote:

Doesn't Deco blow now?!

Yeah I seen FC Barcelona play a few years back. Deco was amazing, But now He's nothing but Cheap Trash. Iniesta, Giovanni dos Santos, Yaya Touré, and Thiago Motta should all be starting over the guy now.
    Tom
    Tom

Number of posts : 12185

Post by Tom Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:08 pm

Peruvian Souljah wrote:
    golsud wrote:
    Peruvian Souljah wrote:

Doesn't Deco blow now?!

Yeah I seen FC Barcelona play a few years back. Deco was amazing, But now He's nothing but Cheap Trash. Iniesta, Giovanni dos Santos, Yaya Touré, and Thiago Motta should all be starting over the guy now.
    lol!
    Peruvian Souljah
    Peruvian Souljah

Post by Peruvian Souljah Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:14 pm

Have not got a kalou wrote:
    Peruvian Souljah wrote:
    golsud wrote:
    Peruvian Souljah wrote:

Doesn't Deco blow now?!

lol!

Don't say anything......... lol! Fighting

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:46 pm