Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
Deluded F*ck™
Xavier
Puro
Fade out
fcb
TheCrazy58
Sheffield gunner
Dwarf
christmasborocooper
S4P
Murray
Rosicky
Fey
COTR
Isco Benny
Chris 23*
Hlebagone
Kimbo
Sgoater1
Chocolate Thunder
Pierre Littbarski
Aristoskank
debaser
The Easter Bunny
Kroos
rosenthal
Luis
Glenarch of the Glen
Cesc Soler
33 posters

Premier League 11th-13th December Discussion Thread

Aristoskank
    Aristoskank

Number of posts : 9733
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Premier League 11th-13th December Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Premier League 11th-13th December Discussion Thread

Post by Aristoskank Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Luis wrote:
    borocooper wrote:Why would Barton call Skrtel a cock sucker?

He's just pointing out what everyone else thinks really. Fernando Torres sucks cock.

He wouldn't because he'd get the shit kicked out of him <Ale>

My dad's harder than your dad. Ale
    110%

Number of posts : 8978
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Premier League 11th-13th December Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Premier League 11th-13th December Discussion Thread

Post by 110% Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Ballast wrote:
    Luis wrote:

He's just pointing out what everyone else thinks really. Fernando Torres sucks cock.

Are we still talking about cock-sucking?
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:52 pm

Since when did Skrtel have such a badass reputation?
    Aristoskank
    Aristoskank

Number of posts : 9733
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post by Aristoskank Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:55 pm

110% wrote:
    Ballast wrote:
    Luis wrote:

Are we still talking about cock-sucking?

Ooooh, you cheeky fuck.
    Chris 23*
    Chris 23*

Number of posts : 3108
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Jamie Carragher, Danny Agger, Junior Hoilett, Javier Mascherano and Fernandez Suso
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Post by Chris 23* Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:19 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    Luis wrote:I'd love to see Barton say that to Skrtel lol!

Out of all of our players he picks on the most feminine and a man who's wife has just had their second baby.

Barton has changed <Ale>

Skrtel was the one getting outmuscled by Carroll and a teenager, yes?

Anyway it was Torres that picked the argument. <Ale>

Joey Barton is a fucking c**t. He's a complete and utter twat that deserves to die.

We should loan in Roy Keane just to put him in his place, see how cocky he is then the inbred fuck.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:32 pm

Yeah cos no one ever got the better of Roy Keane.
    Chris 23*
    Chris 23*

Number of posts : 3108
    Favourite Player : Jamie Carragher, Danny Agger, Junior Hoilett, Javier Mascherano and Fernandez Suso
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Post by Chris 23* Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:42 pm

Kimbo wrote:Yeah cos no one ever got the better of Roy Keane.

Laughing

Is Stuart Pearce any better? Or Graeme Souness?
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:14 pm

No, there's nothing to suggest any of those players are any tougher than Barton, or Tim Krul or Paul Konchesky.

I've always said the football hardman argument is bullshit, people wank over Duncan Ferguson like he is a legendary spartan warrior when the truth is there is probably some quiet random right back somewhere that would break his jaw and make a mess of him. OOh, Graeme Souness, he used to shout and hack people, that hardly makes him Marvin Hagler does it. It's football!! Rolling Eyes

This is all nonsense anyway, Torres started the argument. Barton was surrounded by Pool players, he said repeatedly that he didn't see N'Gog on the floor and was apologetic, everyone but Torres accepted this. So why does Barton get the abuse?
    Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Number of posts : 6086
    Registration date : 2007-03-17

Post by Hlebagone Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:48 pm

Compromise: They're both c**ts.

Everyone knows Torres is whiny.
    Cesc Soler
    Cesc Soler

Number of posts : 9944
    Supports : Arsenal FC
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Cesc Soler Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:12 pm

Man Utd XI: Van der Sar, Rafael, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Carrick, Anderson, Fletcher, Nani, Park, Rooney

Arsenal XI: Szczesny, Sagna, Squillaci, Koscielny, Clichy, Wilshere, Song, Rosicky, Nasri, Arshavin, Chamakh

Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:20 pm

Who the fuck is that goalie
    TheCrazy58
    TheCrazy58

Number of posts : 8151
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by TheCrazy58 Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:26 pm

I heard Szczesny may start. Flappy, Fab and VanP on bench.
    Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403

Post by Sheffield gunner Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Crazy to throw him in for this game if Fabianski isn't injured. Typical Wenger though, he persists with Fabianski when he makes mistake after mistake, and now he is in form he gets dropped. Rolling Eyes

Disappointed that Djourou is on the bench again.
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by debaser Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:30 pm

Ferguson just goes for a midfield full of runners and hopes Nani & Rooney can do something. Pretty cowardly to leave out Berbatov.

Arsenal have a very strong bench, but it seems strange to throw in Szczesny for a game like this, unless Flappyhandski has a minor injury/illness?
    Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:31 pm

i will have a close look on wilshere, wanna finally know if the hype is deserved
    S4P
    S4P

Number of posts : 14358
    Supports : Chelsea

Post by S4P Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Any Bundesliga games on tonight?
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:34 pm

borocooper wrote:He's just pointing out what everyone else thinks really. Fernando Torres sucks cock.

<Ale>

Very wise for Ferguson to drop a forward who can't run and have an extra midfielder.

Whilst I'm not a fan this is the sort of game where I would play Walcott (is he fit?).

United will be obliged to take the game to Arsenal to some degree and he would be good on the counter.
    Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Post by Hlebagone Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:35 pm

Kroos wrote:i will have a close look on wilshere, wanna finally know if the hype is deserved

I predict that half way through the first half, you'll decide that he's average, and that the corresponding Germany player.

Something like this:

(X + England = Average) < (Y + German = Uber Alles)

Surely Fabianski must be slightly injured, theres no other rational reason for leaving him out, even if Wojceh has *never* conceded a goal for the first team.

I'm sure Koscielny will come good, but still think Djourou should have started.
    Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Post by Hlebagone Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:36 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:
    borocooper wrote:He's just pointing out what everyone else thinks really. Fernando Torres sucks cock.

<Ale>

Very wise for Ferguson to drop a forward who can't run and have an extra midfielder.

Whilst I'm not a fan this is the sort of game where I would play Walcott (is he fit?).

United will be obliged to take the game to Arsenal to some degree and he would be good on the counter.

Don't see why. If I had to predict an outcome for the game, it'd be us getting picked off on the counter hopelessly, after Song runs forward for no real benefit.

God, please may that not happen.
    TheCrazy58
    TheCrazy58

Number of posts : 8151

Post by TheCrazy58 Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:38 pm

Strange choice. I can only assume Flappy isn't 100% physically (Manuel is still injured so we don't have any cover) or possibly mentally. Szczesny has come across quite confident and hasn't f****d up for us yet - it may be AW decided he wanted someone without fear in the goal.

S4P
    S4P

Number of posts : 14358
    Supports : Chelsea

Post by S4P Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:39 pm

Nope, looks like there's no Bundesliga games tonight. Never mind. I'll just have to wait until Friday for Mochengladbach v Hamburg to finally know if the hype is deserved.
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:39 pm

S4P wrote:Any Bundesliga games on tonight?

only 2nd league, but the EPL game has the little edge^^
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:41 pm

Hlebagone wrote:
    Kroos wrote:i will have a close look on wilshere, wanna finally know if the hype is deserved

I predict that half way through the first half, you'll decide that he's average, and that the corresponding Germany player.

Something like this:

(X + England = Average) < (Y + German = Uber Alles)

Surely Fabianski must be slightly injured, theres no other rational reason for leaving him out, even if Wojceh has *never* conceded a goal for the first team.

I'm sure Koscielny will come good, but still think Djourou should have started.

well he competetes with götze and kroos, the standard in germany is pretty high
    shazlx
    shazlx

Number of posts : 5564
    Favourite Player : Jack Wilshire
    Registration date : 2006-11-08

Post by shazlx Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:42 pm

Cesc Soler wrote:Man Utd XI: Van der Sar, Rafael, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Carrick, Anderson, Fletcher, Nani, Park, Rooney

Arsenal XI: Szczesny, Sagna, Squillaci, Koscielny, Clichy, Wilshere, Song, Rosicky, Nasri, Arshavin, Chamakh

Wow, unusually brave from Wenger and this is the team I would have picked given the options. I'm gland that Szczesny is starting over the "injured" Almunia (assuming Fabianski is injured, he's done nothing to warrant dropping). Wilshire over Denilson is also surprising but a positive move if Song stays disciplined (which he probably wont). I'm also pleased he hasn't disregarded shape and balance by lumping V'Persie in the team.

I think the most important thing for Arsenal will be how Clichy defends against Nani and how Koscielny defends against Rooney. If they do well, we should be fine.

Is also going to be an intriguing battle between Anderson and Wilshire. And I do think they will directly line up against each other. They are both B2B midfielders but Wilshire tends to be Arsenal's deepest midfielder whilst Anderson is ManU most advanced.

Interestingly both teams' most skillful players are not starting...
    Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Post by Hlebagone Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:43 pm

Kroos is pretty much exactly two years older but why not.

Prediction of the night: ROsicky to have an innefectual game. Boring, but i wouldve played Denilson instead.
    shazlx
    shazlx

Number of posts : 5564
    Favourite Player : Jack Wilshire
    Registration date : 2006-11-08

Post by shazlx Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:46 pm

Hlebagone wrote:Prediction of the night: ROsicky to have an innefectual game. Boring, but i wouldve played Denilson instead.
    I dissagree, Rosicky is the right type of player for a big game. Combatative and intellegent. We'll need it for the way Song has been playing this year.
    Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Post by Hlebagone Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:48 pm

shazlx wrote:
    Hlebagone wrote:Prediction of the night: ROsicky to have an innefectual game. Boring, but i wouldve played Denilson instead.
    I dissagree, Rosicky is the right type of player for a big game. Combatative and intellegent. We'll need it for the way Song has been playing this year.

Incapable of running a game though, which given his technique, he should be able to. A poorer player than the sum of his parts. Hopefully Wilshere will step up, but he's hasnt been at his best recently (stupid as it is to talk about his best - he's in his first season).
    Rosicky
    Rosicky

Number of posts : 17201
    Supports : Sacking Wenger :grr:
    Registration date : 2007-04-03

Post by Rosicky Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Snood cheers
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Snooooooooooooood
    Chocolate Thunder
    Chocolate Thunder

Number of posts : 15804
    Supports : Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool
    Registration date : 2007-01-06

Post by Chocolate Thunder Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Fabianski and Almunia two top keepers!? Oh dear.

Anyway, c'mon you snood wearing Frenchie. Show me the money.

Last edited by Ade on Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:45 pm