Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
shazlx
TITO
stinger
BoBo Vieri 32
Super Progress
Pierre Littbarski
Sgoater1
Calidad
Cesc Soler
fcb
Tarun
Isco Benny
Jaime
Ä
Xavier
blutgraetsche
Fey
abundance
Pras_tama
bluenine
Red n' Black
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
Hlebagone
gone
Murray
29 posters

Calcio Mercato Summer 2011

Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
    Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
    Favourite Player : Scholes
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

Calcio Mercato Summer 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: Calcio Mercato Summer 2011

Post by Pras_tama Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:45 pm

Pierre Littbarski wrote:
    Pras_tama wrote:
    Messiah wrote:City being linked with De Rossi, i know he is unlikely to leave, but still what a midfield city would have with

---------------De Jong

------De Rossi-----------Yaya

so much creativity, but De rossi, is a roman to the end, right?.

I don't see any creativity in that midfield

The creativity in that midfield is about 6ft 4 and 14 stone - you shouldn't be able to miss it.

Silva is about 5ft 7 scratch
    Red n' Black
    Red n' Black

Number of posts : 1499
    Supports : AC Milan
    Registration date : 2007-03-26

Post by Red n' Black Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:56 pm

@ Tarun:

Vidal has the Moggi seal of approval. That's all you need to know these days. Wink

I hardly remember Moggi EVER being wrong. Every prediction or analysis he makes, is bang on the money every single time. He just KNOWS!
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by bluenine Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:03 pm

Red n' Black wrote:@ Tarun:

Vidal has the Moggi seal of approval. That's all you need to know these days. Wink

I hardly remember Moggi EVER being wrong. Every prediction or analysis he makes, is bang on the money every single time. He just KNOWS!

I remember him saying that there is no chance of Inter winning the CL, the season we won the treble!

Moggi is wrong at times. He just plays to probability, and says the most obvious thing. If I say before every Barca game that they will win, I will also probably be right 8 or 9 out of 10 times. Thats basically what Moggi does most of the time. Just states the obvious.

Vidal is an excellent buy. Juve are growing stronger.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:09 pm

bluenine wrote:

I remember him saying that there is no chance of Inter winning the CL, the season we won the treble!

Moggi is wrong at times. He just plays to probability, and says the most obvious thing. If I say before every Barca game that they will win, I will also probably be right 8 or 9 out of 10 times. Thats basically what Moggi does most of the time. Just states the obvious.

Vidal is an excellent buy. Juve are growing stronger.

I was searching for the quote, and here it is:

"I'm sure that this year no Italian team will win the Champions League," he continued. "There's too much technical gap with the main European teams. I see as big favourites [Carlo] Ancelotti's Chelsea." - Moggi, Oct 2009

Clearly, it looked like a safe "typical Moggi-ish" prediction to make... Milan were looking too old, Inter always underperformed in Europe, rest were just poor... Glad that came back and bit him in the arse! Razz

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/10/26/1584323/luciano-moggi-inter-will-easily-win-the-scudetto

Moggi also predicted that Inter will win the scudetto that season. Genius! Doh
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:11 pm

There is a possibilty that Inter might take Tevez on an Ibra-style loan with a forced option to buy, without having to sacrifice either Eto'o or Sneijder...

It sounds like a long shot, but if it happens, wow!
    Red n' Black
    Red n' Black

Post by Red n' Black Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:27 pm

@ blue: Your Moggi hatred affects your objectivity dude. Razz Of course he has been wrong at times, who hasn't? One could easily pick up occasions where he has looked the opposite, for example last year Milan were 1 to 7 underdogs before the season had started, yet Moggi was saying all summer that if Milan get Ibrahimovic they could win the title.

The actual point I was trying to make (through exaggeration if you will) is that Moggi (corrupt as he may be), really really understands football and players ability (subsequently he usually kicked major ass in the market). He shits on people like Marotta, Branca and even Galliani. And I don't even like him either.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Red n' Black wrote:@ blue: Your Moggi hatred affects your objectivity dude. Razz Of course he has been wrong at times, who hasn't? One could easily pick up occasions where he has looked the opposite, for example last year Milan were 1 to 7 underdogs before the season had started, yet Moggi was saying all summer that if Milan get Ibrahimovic they could win the title.

The actual point I was trying to make (through exaggeration if you will) is that Moggi (corrupt as he may be), really really understands football and players ability (subsequently he usually kicked major ass in the market). He shits on people like Marotta, Branca and even Galliani. And I don't even like him either.

Nah, I am being quite objective here. While I do dislike Moggi like you, I never had a problem admiting that he was a shrewd player in the transfer market. Its just that I don't buy into the Magical-Mystical-Moggi act. He is good at predictions, like many other people... people who know and state the obvious. And like those people, he does get it wrong sometimes.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:16 pm

Red n' Black wrote:@ blue: Your Moggi hatred affects your objectivity dude. Razz Of course he has been wrong at times, who hasn't? One could easily pick up occasions where he has looked the opposite, for example last year Milan were 1 to 7 underdogs before the season had started, yet Moggi was saying all summer that if Milan get Ibrahimovic they could win the title.

ok
    abundance
    abundance

Number of posts : 1514
    Supports : FC Inter
    Registration date : 2007-01-29

Post by abundance Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:04 pm

Viviano tore apart is knee ligament in training. =(
    Bad for our market budget
    Tarun
    Tarun

Number of posts : 3087
    Supports : Juventus
    Favourite Player : Del Piero, Gianluigi Buffon
    Registration date : 2007-01-16

Post by Tarun Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:07 pm

Razz
    abundance wrote:If I was Conte, I'd only want to play Melo wide, very wide, possibly out of the stadium.
    But it's just me.

I had never heard of him till lately but I understand that he has been brought in because he is better with possession compared to Melo and Conte wants players like Marchisio and Vidal to play alongside Pirlo in the center, who can be good at breaking the game as well as possession
    calidad wrote:Vidal is a quality player and I wouldn't be disappointed with his signing particularly at 11m Euro. He's young, and bring industry as well as quality. He's also very versatile

You bet R&B. He sure is one guy who understands the game. His transfer strategy was just marvelous! Ironically the guy who succeeded him was the complete antithesis to him

Vidal has the Moggi seal of approval. That's all you need to know these days.

Its not tough to understand why you don't buy into the Magical Moggi argument. But if someone is good at predictions then he must understand the game well or he will be extremely lucky to get them right all the time. And otherwise, if he states the obvious then he would not have stood out for his nous in the market because the obvious would be like....obvious to others as well.

Bluenine wrote:Its just that I don't buy into the Magical-Mystical-Moggi act. He is good at predictions, like many other people... people who know and state the obvious. And like those people, he does get it wrong sometimes
    Murray
    Murray

Number of posts : 10245

Post by Murray Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Latest: Menez to PSG, Melo to Galatasaray, Heinze to Roma, Lazzari to Fiorentina, Bojan finally to Roma, Sanchez to Barcelona, Vidal to Juve, Jose Angel to Roma, Jonathan to Inter, Cisse to Lazio

MILAN
    IN: Mexes, Taiwo, Paloschi, El Shaarawy, Zigoni, Ferreira
    OUT: Pirlo, Legrottaglie, Papastathopoulos, Onyewu, Jankulovski, Merkel, Astori, Albertazzi, Coppola, Strasser

INTER
    IN: [Gasperini], Nagatomo, Viviano, Alvarez, Castaignos, Jonathan
    OUT: [Leonardo], Materazzi, Suazo, Muntari, Midget

JUVENTUS
    IN: Pirlo, Ziegler, [Conte], Lichsteiner, Pazienza, Matri, Quagliarella, Pepe, Motta, Ekdal, Almiron, Vidal, Rossi
    OUT: [Del Neri], Paolucci, Aquilani, Salihamidzic, Tiago, Melo

ROMA
    IN: [Enrique], Bertolacci, Bojan, Guberti, Curci, Rosi, Nego, Lamela, Jose Angel, Heinze
    OUT: Mexes, [Montella], Riise, Doni, Menez, Julio Sergio

FIORENTINA
    IN: Romulo, Munari, Lazzari
    OUT: Santana, Mutu, Donadel, Montolivo, D'Agostino, Cerci

PARMA
    IN: Borini, Biabiany, Blasi, Santacroce, Pelle, Sansone
    OUT: Rossi, Castellini, Dzemaili, Paci, Pisano

PALERMO
    IN: Cetto, Simon, Pisano, Milanovic, [Pioli], Lanzafame, Munari, Zahavi, Mantovani, Lores
    OUT: [Rossi]
    , Kasami, Pastore

NAPOLI
    IN:
    Santana, Donadel, Dzemaili, Mannini, Rosati, Inler, Britos, Colombo
    OUT: Pazienza, Santacroce, Blasi, Cribari

GENOA
    IN: [Malesani], Papastathopoulos, Granqvist, Merkel, Forestieri, Acquafresca, Constant, Ribas
    OUT: Rafinha, Konko, Criscito, Paloschi, El Shaarawy, Acqufresca, Papastathopoulos

LAZIO
    IN: Klose, Konko, Lulic, Marchetti, Stankevicius, Cana, Cisse
    OUT: Lichsteiner, Muslera

UDINESE
    IN: D'Agostino, Barreto, Denis, Doubai, Sissoko, Fabbrini, Larrangeira
    OUT: Sanchez, Inler, Forestieri, D'Agostino, Zapata

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:05 pm

Stekelenburg to roma
    Murray
    Murray

Post by Murray Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:51 pm

Latest: Stekelenburg to Roma, Menez to PSG, Melo to Galatasaray, Heinze to Roma, Lazzari to Fiorentina, Bojan finally to Roma, Sanchez to Barcelona, Vidal to Juve

MILAN
    OUT: Pirlo, Legrottaglie, Papastathopoulos, Onyewu, Jankulovski, Merkel, Astori, Albertazzi, Coppola, Strasser

INTER

JUVENTUS
    IN: Pirlo, Ziegler, [Conte], Lichsteiner, Pazienza, Matri, Quagliarella, Pepe, Motta, Ekdal, Almiron, Vidal
    OUT: [Del Neri], Paolucci, Aquilani, Salihamidzic, Tiago, Melo

ROMA
    IN: [Enrique], Bertolacci, Bojan, Guberti, Curci, Rosi, Nego, Lamela, Jose Angel, Heinze, Stekelenburg
    OUT: Mexes, [Montella], Riise, Doni, Menez, Julio Sergio, Vucinic

FIORENTINA

PARMA

PALERMO
    IN: Cetto, Simon, Pisano, Milanovic, [Pioli], Lanzafame, Munari, Zahavi, Mantovani, Lores
    , Kasami, Pastore, Goian

NAPOLI
    IN:
    OUT: Pazienza, Santacroce, Blasi, Cribari, Sosa

GENOA
    IN: [Malesani], Papastathopoulos, Granqvist, Merkel, Forestieri, Acquafresca, Constant, Ribas
    OUT: Rafinha, Konko, Criscito, Paloschi, El Shaarawy, Acqufresca, Papastathopoulos, Milanetto

LAZIO

UDINESE
    IN: D'Agostino, Barreto, Denis, Doubai, Sissoko, Fabbrini, Larrangeira

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:17 pm

Pastore to PSG
    Red n' Black
    Red n' Black

Post by Red n' Black Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:33 pm

In one of the Milan forums I occasionally check out they have been running a story for a few weeks now that we're trying to sign Fabregas but not leaking anything to the press. It seems that they get their info from an Italian speaking Milan forum, where a couple of the mods apparently have 'inside knowledge' on stuff (they had also reported deals for Robinho+Ibra last year before anything even leaked to the press).

Anyway according to them, Milan was between the below options for this summer:

Option A: Fabregas + Montolivo + Kaka'

Option B: Pastore + De Rossi.

Today they are saying that Cesc deal is done and he will come to Milan, so Pastore who was on standby signed with PSG. Braida did indeed meet with Marcelo Simonian (Pastore's agent) for lunch today, a few hours prior to Pastore's move to PSG being announced.

Now they are reporting that Fabregas is done, and Montolivo (pretty sure of this myself) and Kaka' will follow suit in August. Cassano will leave after the Super Cup Final.

Anyway, it does seem a bit too sci-fi and unlikely to me, but for what is worth the odds of Fabregas to Milan were 1/33 and today they dropped to 1/4. Which I assume means that there's at least strong interest, for this massive drop by the bookies.
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Fabregas and Montolivo and Kaka? How many midfielders do you need?

Wait a sec, someone actually wants to sign Kaka? Doh Laughing Laugh lol!
    Murray
    Murray

Post by Murray Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:54 pm

Latest: Sirigu & Sissoko to PSG, Neuton to Udinese, Stekelenburg to Roma, Menez to PSG, Melo to Galatasaray, Heinze to Roma, Lazzari to Fiorentina, Bojan finally to Roma, Sanchez to Barcelona, Vidal to Juve

MILAN

INTER

JUVENTUS
    IN: Pirlo, Ziegler, [Conte], Lichsteiner, Pazienza, Matri, Quagliarella, Pepe, Motta, Ekdal, Almiron, Vidal
    OUT: [Del Neri], Paolucci, Aquilani, Salihamidzic, Tiago, Melo, Sissoko

ROMA
    IN: [Enrique], Bertolacci, Bojan, Guberti, Curci, Rosi, Nego, Lamela, Jose Angel, Heinze, Stekelenburg

FIORENTINA

PARMA

PALERMO
    , Kasami, Pastore, Goian, Sirigu

NAPOLI
    IN:

GENOA
    OUT: Rafinha, Konko, Criscito, Paloschi, El Shaarawy, Acqufresca, Papastathopoulos, Milanetto

LAZIO

UDINESE
    IN: D'Agostino, Barreto, Denis, Doubai, Sissoko, Fabbrini, Larrangeira, Neuton

Last edited by Murray on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Number of posts : 4759
    Supports : Italia and Milan
    Registration date : 2007-05-10

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:22 pm

Red n' Black wrote:In one of the Milan forums I occasionally check out they have been running a story for a few weeks now that we're trying to sign Fabregas but not leaking anything to the press. It seems that they get their info from an Italian speaking Milan forum, where a couple of the mods apparently have 'inside knowledge' on stuff (they had also reported deals for Robinho+Ibra last year before anything even leaked to the press).

Anyway according to them, Milan was between the below options for this summer:

Option A: Fabregas + Montolivo + Kaka'

Option B: Pastore + De Rossi.

Today they are saying that Cesc deal is done and he will come to Milan, so Pastore who was on standby signed with PSG. Braida did indeed meet with Marcelo Simonian (Pastore's agent) for lunch today, a few hours prior to Pastore's move to PSG being announced.

Now they are reporting that Fabregas is done, and Montolivo (pretty sure of this myself) and Kaka' will follow suit in August. Cassano will leave after the Super Cup Final.

Anyway, it does seem a bit too sci-fi and unlikely to me, but for what is worth the odds of Fabregas to Milan were 1/33 and today they dropped to 1/4. Which I assume means that there's at least strong interest, for this massive drop by the bookies.

I follow that forum too.

I think the most likely scenario is Kaka and Montilivio. The former hinges on the kind of financial deal in which he comes. If Real are willing to pay a part of his salary, I can see him arriving on loan.

I think we are definitely interested in Fabregas, but I think a lot of things would have to come together for that to happen (pretty obvious...him not wanting Barcelona badly enough to wait etc.).

I still hold out hope that we will land a big signing.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:31 pm

Milan are indeed in for cesc, but are adapting a wait an see approach if the barce deal falls through, they will try and come in for him.
    Red n' Black
    Red n' Black

Post by Red n' Black Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:52 pm

I don't really care about Kaka' to be honest, he was damaged goods (injury wise) when we sold him, so why get him back? I'd only accept this for some ridiculously low fee or something so that he can play for a couple of years until El Sharaawy is ready to step up or Ganso arrives (though Ganso could have a future as a regista I guess).

What we really need to do is add creativity and technique to a midfield completely devoid of this elements. Players like Nasri, and of course Fabregas, would improve our midfield by leaps and bounds. Even Montolivo would be good, since he can actually pass the ball.

@ Kas: Apart from an old and inconstistent Seedorf, we do not have a single player in midfield who can create or pass the ball at a high level.

We have plenty of destroyers and runners but no creative players whatsoever. Also at the end of the year we should see an exodus in midfield since Seedorf, Gattuso, Ambrosini and Van Bommell will be out of contract and most, if not all of them, will have to be replaced.

So bringing in a couple of midfielders make sense, and I suspect that guys like Emmanuelson/Flamini will also be used in potential transfer dealings.

Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
    Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
    Favourite Player : Scholes
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:24 pm

----------Abbiati

Abate--Nesta--TS--Taiwo

-----------MvB
    ----Ambrosini--Montolivo

----------Fabregas

-------Pato-----Ibra

that'll do Very Happy
    Murray
    Murray

Post by Murray Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:30 pm

Latest: Frey to Genoa, Sirigu & Sissoko to PSG, Neuton to Udinese, Menez to PSG, Melo to Galatasaray, Heinze to Roma, Lazzari to Fiorentina, Bojan finally to Roma, Sanchez to Barcelona, Vidal to Juve

MILAN

INTER

JUVENTUS

ROMA

FIORENTINA
    OUT: Santana, Mutu, Donadel, Montolivo, D'Agostino, Cerci, Frey

PARMA

PALERMO

NAPOLI
    IN:

GENOA
    IN: [Malesani], Papastathopoulos, Granqvist, Merkel, Forestieri, Acquafresca, Constant, Ribas, Frey

LAZIO

UDINESE
    Tarun
    Tarun

Post by Tarun Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:42 am

Reports emerging that Juve has signed Vucinic from Roma for 15mn. His current club is shown as Juventus on his Wikipedia page! Not sure if I am really delighted with this one. But I am happy that so far there has been no mention of Marchisio being included as part exchange for the deal. Those rumors had me terrified for a while.
    Murray
    Murray

Post by Murray Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:19 pm

Latest: Pastore to PSG, Stekelenburg to Roma, Frey to Genoa, Sirigu & Sissoko to PSG, Neuton to Udinese, Menez to PSG, Melo to Galatasaray, Heinze to Roma, Lazzari to Fiorentina, Bojan finally to Roma, Sanchez to Barcelona

MILAN

INTER

JUVENTUS
    IN: Pirlo, Ziegler, [Conte], Lichsteiner, Pazienza, Matri, Quagliarella, Pepe, Motta, Ekdal, Almiron, Vidal, Vucinic

ROMA

FIORENTINA

PARMA
    IN: Borini, Biabiany, Blasi, Santacroce, Pelle, Sansone, Fabio Nunes

PALERMO

NAPOLI
    IN:

GENOA
    IN: [Malesani], Papastathopoulos, Granqvist, Merkel, Forestieri, Acquafresca, Constant, Ribas, Frey

LAZIO

UDINESE

Last edited by Murray on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:31 pm

Apparently Pastore has been sold to PSG for 43m

Murray
    Murray

Post by Murray Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Latest: Vucinic to Juve, Pastore to PSG, Stekelenburg to Roma, Frey to Genoa, Sirigu & Sissoko to PSG, Neuton to Udinese, Menez to PSG, Melo to Galatasaray, Heinze to Roma, Lazzari to Fiorentina, Bojan finally to Roma, Sanchez to Barcelona

MILAN

INTER

JUVENTUS
    IN: Pirlo, Ziegler, [Conte], Lichsteiner, Pazienza, Matri, Quagliarella, Pepe, Motta, Ekdal, Almiron, Vidal, Vucinic

ROMA

FIORENTINA

PARMA
    IN: Borini, Biabiany, Blasi, Santacroce, Pelle, Sansone, Fabio Nunes

PALERMO
    IN: Cetto, Simon, Pisano, Milanovic, [Pioli], Lanzafame, Labrin, Munari, Zahavi, Mantovani, Lores

NAPOLI
    IN:
    Santana, Donadel, Fernandez, Dzemaili, Mannini, Rosati, Inler, Britos, Colombo

GENOA
    IN: [Malesani], Papastathopoulos, Birsa, Kranjc, Lupatelli, Pratto, Seymour, Zima, Granqvist, Merkel, Forestieri, Acquafresca, Constant, Ribas, Frey

LAZIO

UDINESE

Last edited by Murray on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:31 am

Hmm... with the aquisition of Vucinic, I am quite impressed with tthe squad Conte is building... there seems to be more direction in their transfers this season, and they are buying quality instead of crap.

First team:
    Quagliarella - Matri
    Vucinic - Vidal - Pirlo - Krasic
    Ziegler - Chiellini - Barzagli - Litchstiener
    Buffon

This so perfectly suits Conte's system of attacking wingers and fullbacks... a bit weak defensively, but Juve could redefine themselves as an attacking force to content with this season...

Second Team:
    Del Piero - Iaquinta
    Pasquato - Marchisio - Pazienza - Pepe
    De Ceglie - Bonucci - Grygera - Sorensen/Motta
    Manninger

IMO, Juve are just 1 top CB, and 1 top LB away from becoming a top squad. Luckily, it is unlikely that Juve will move for those two players, as they will probably put faith in youngsters like Motta, Sorensen & De Ceglie. The later two I can understand, but Motta?

They have alrady got rid of Tiago, Melo, Sissoko, and now need to get rid of a few more players perhaps:
    Amauri - Toni - Martinez - Almiron - Grosso - Storari (I would add Motta in the list, but looks like he is staying).

bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:40 am

Murray wrote:
    INTER
    Suazo is already gone, his contract thankfully expired last month. Hopefully Inter will also manage to get rid of Muntari, Rivas, & Pandev by the time this window closes.

It is highly unlikely that Inter will sell Sneijder and not buy Tevez. If midget is sold, Tevez will be bought for sure. However, it is far more likely that Inter will sell Maicon instead of Sneijder, and try to get Tevez on loan for a year in return. I personally wouldn't mind that...
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:46 am

Pras_tama wrote:----------Abbiati
    Abate--Nesta--TS--Taiwo
    -----------MvB
    ----Ambrosini--Montolivo
    ----------Fabregas
    -------Pato-----Ibra

that'll do Very Happy

From what I hear, Milan are after only one "Mr X", so it will be either Montolivo or Fabregas (or Ganso or Aquilani or Modric). My guess is Montolivo.

Tarun
    Tarun

Post by Tarun Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:08 am

Yeah! Marotta has got his act together this time, of couse also helped by the Agnellis providing him a sizable war-chest. Vucinic's arrival could possibly be the end of the hunt for a top LW...preferably Vargas. He and Krasic would be an awesome pair on the wings. Latest is that the Viola want 18Mn in cash

I would rather go for another RB as we already have De Ceglie on the left to back up Ziegler. There has already been some talk of Diego Lugano of Fenerbache for the CB position and at just 3Mn he looks like a good option for a back up. But I would hate to see Bonucci been sold as it is being rumored

bluenine wrote:Hmm... with the aquisition of Vucinic, I am quite impressed with tthe squad Conte is building... there seems to be more direction in their transfers this season, and they are buying quality instead of crap.

First team:
    Quagliarella - Matri
    Vucinic - Vidal - Pirlo - Krasic
    Ziegler - Chiellini - Barzagli - Litchstiener
    Buffon

This so perfectly suits Conte's system of attacking wingers and fullbacks... a bit weak defensively, but Juve could redefine themselves as an attacking force to content with this season...

Second Team:
    Del Piero - Iaquinta
    Pasquato - Marchisio - Pazienza - Pepe
    De Ceglie - Bonucci - Grygera - Sorensen/Motta
    Manninger

IMO, Juve are just 1 top CB, and 1 top LB away from becoming a top squad. Luckily, it is unlikely that Juve will move for those two players, as they will probably put faith in youngsters like Motta, Sorensen & De Ceglie. The later two I can understand, but Motta?

They have alrady got rid of Tiago, Melo, Sissoko, and now need to get rid of a few more players perhaps:
    Amauri - Toni - Martinez - Almiron - Grosso - Storari (I would add Motta in the list, but looks like he is staying).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:42 am