Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
shazlx
TITO
stinger
BoBo Vieri 32
Super Progress
Pierre Littbarski
Sgoater1
Calidad
Cesc Soler
fcb
Tarun
Isco Benny
Jaime
Ä
Xavier
blutgraetsche
Fey
abundance
Pras_tama
bluenine
Red n' Black
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
Hlebagone
gone
Murray
29 posters

Calcio Mercato Summer 2011

Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Calcio Mercato Summer 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Mercato Summer 2011

Post by Jaime Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:05 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Leonardo was supposed to take Kaka to Inter! Grr
    Murray
    Murray

Number of posts : 10245
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Murray Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:05 pm

Latest: LEONARDO LEAVES INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Granqvist to Genoa, Santana to Napoli, Lichsteiner to Juve, Konko to Lazio

Milan
    IN: Mexes, Taiwo, El Shaarawy
    OUT: Pirlo, Legrottaglie, Papastathopoulos, Onyewu, Merkel

Inter
    IN: Nagatomo, Sanchez
    OUT: [Leonardo], Suazo, Muntari

Juve
    IN: Pirlo, Ziegler, [Conte], Lichsteiner, Pazienza
    OUT: [Del Neri]

Roma
    IN: [Enrique]
    OUT: Mexes, [Montella]

Fiorentina
    IN:
    OUT: Santana, Montolivo, Donadel

Parma
    IN: Borini
    OUT:

Palermo
    IN: Cetto, Simon, Pisano, Milanovic, [Pioli]
    OUT: [Rossi]

Napoli
    IN: Criscito
    , Santana, Donadel
    OUT: Pazienza

Genoa
    IN: Papastathopoulos, Granqvist, Merkel
    OUT: Rafinha, Konko, Criscito, El Shaarawy

Lazio
    IN: Klose, Konko, Marchetti
    OUT: Lichsteiner, Muslera

Udinese
    IN:
    OUT: Sanchez, Inler

Last edited by Murray on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti

Post by bluenine Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:22 pm

Murray wrote:Woof.

Leonardo is leaving, big break for Inter there. Now they can get a proper manager, Bielsa would be awesome if it's him.
    cheers cheers cheers

Bielsa, I like that idea!!!!!! We want argies, more argies!!

Number of posts : 4759
    Supports : Italia and Milan
    Registration date : 2007-05-10

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Jaime wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Leonardo was supposed to take Kaka to Inter! Grr

Don't worry...we will take him off your hands. On a loan. You get to pay 9 million euros of his salary.

Biggrin
    Murray
    Murray

Post by Murray Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:42 pm

Milan rumoured to be swapping Merkel for El Shaarawy in some sort of co-ownership thingy
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:45 pm

bluenine wrote:

Leonardo is leaving, big break for Inter there. Now they can get a proper manager, Bielsa would be awesome if it's him.
    cheers cheers cheers

Come to think of it, Bielsa will fit right in... he already knows some of our key players well... Zanetti, Cambiasso, Samuel, Sanchez Razz
    Red n' Black
    Red n' Black

Number of posts : 1499
    Supports : AC Milan
    Registration date : 2007-03-26

Post by Red n' Black Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:48 pm

El Shaarawy's agent now in a meeting with Braida and Galliani. Apparently we are very close to landing the player. Merkel will go to Genoa on a co-ownership as part of the deal.

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:12 pm

Supposedly El Shaarawy deal will be sealed tomorrow (that is what Preziosi said).
    Murray
    Murray

Post by Murray Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:26 pm

Latest: Pazienza to Juve, Lulic to Lazio, LEONARDO LEAVES INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Granqvist to Genoa, Santana to Napoli

Milan
    IN: Mexes, Taiwo, El Shaarawy
    OUT: Pirlo, Legrottaglie, Papastathopoulos, Onyewu, Merkel

Inter
    IN: Nagatomo, Sanchez
    OUT: [Leonardo], Suazo, Muntari

Juve
    IN: Pirlo, Ziegler, [Conte], Lichsteiner, Pazienza
    OUT: [Del Neri]

Roma
    IN: [Enrique]
    OUT: Mexes, [Montella]

Fiorentina
    IN:
    OUT: Santana, Montolivo, Donadel

Parma
    IN: Borini
    OUT:

Palermo
    IN: Cetto, Simon, Pisano, Milanovic, [Pioli]
    OUT: [Rossi]

Napoli
    IN: Criscito
    , Santana, Donadel
    OUT: Pazienza

Genoa
    IN: Papastathopoulos, Granqvist, Merkel
    OUT: Rafinha, Konko, Criscito, El Shaarawy

Lazio
    IN: Klose, Konko, Lulic, Marchetti
    OUT: Lichsteiner, Muslera

Udinese
    IN:
    OUT: Sanchez, Inler
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:11 pm

Our summer is in tatters... until the coach situation is resolved, we cannot get the desperately needed reinforcements...

I hope we decide on the coach soon, and hopefully this time a long term solution here rather than a stop gap... looks like Bielsa is out, perhaps Inter will shell out the 15m needed to free Villa-Boas of his contract...
    Murray
    Murray

Post by Murray Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Mihajlovic is supposedly the favourite Calcio Mercato Summer 2011 - Page 2 F_yikes . Surely they can do better than him.

It seems that Inter have gone back to the bad old days of chaos & insanity.
    abundance
    abundance

Number of posts : 1514
    Supports : FC Inter
    Registration date : 2007-01-29

Post by abundance Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:26 pm

Murray wrote:Mihajlovic is supposedly the favourite Calcio Mercato Summer 2011 - Page 2 F_yikes . Surely they can do better than him.
    Mmmh, don't think so, IMHO he's the most sensible candidate given the situation we're in.
    Sure there are better coaches among the names that circulate, but very few of them are actually available and realistic options.

He's got balls, determination and personality, he knows the club inside out, has already coached many of the players in the squad, he even played with some of them.

Before even starting to think about tactics and formations, our new coach will have to think about keeping Moratti in check, keeping the fans quiet, getting respected in the locker room, and put his face in between the press and the squad.
    For this I think Miha is better fit than most of the other options.

Murray wrote:It seems that Inter have gone back to the bad old days of chaos & insanity.
    oh well that's hardly disputable.
    Every time Moratti takes on decisions by himself thinking he knows better we end up this way.

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:59 pm

I feel badly for Moratti. Yes I know, hard to believe. Every day there is an Inter player saying he wants to leave. I understand that it's the end of the cycle, but Sneijder, Lucio, and even Eto'o are not helping the situation.

It seems Moratti is doing his best (which may be disastrous nonetheless) as the empire collapses all around him. With the way things are progressing, everything about Inter may be new next year. As for Mihajlovic, he is an unconvincing coach, but he may be hired more for non-tactical reasons, as abundance says.

Murray
    Murray

Post by Murray Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:19 pm

Interesting conspiracy theory on Guardiola going to Inter in 2012. Probably bollocks but you never know.

http://www.football-italia.net/jun17s.html

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:43 pm

he is going to take a year off, so maybe 2013
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Nah after his sabbatical he is going to manage Qatar and then Cataluña cheers

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Jaimito el Crack wrote:Nah after his sabbatical he is going to manage Qatar and then Cataluña cheers

36 million a year is nothing to laugh at, he has to fund in barca presidential campaign someone
    abundance
    abundance

Post by abundance Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:49 am

Murray wrote:Interesting conspiracy theory on Guardiola going to Inter in 2012. Probably bollocks but you never know.

http://www.football-italia.net/jun17s.html

Well speculations about Guardiola and Inter have been spreading from various sources since Mourinho left, it could be a classic case of an unsubstantiated rumour fueling itself, but most probably there has actually been some kind of talk between the parties. Remain to be seen if it's a closed opportunity or if there's some potential for the future.
    During the spring Moggi went as far as keep writing that he was 100% sure that Guardiola would've been our coach this next season - well in this case you can rest assured that he started to write that as soon as he was dead certain that it wasn't going to happen, just to have some fun muddying water for Inter fans. =)

Anyway, the theory could partially explain our ridiculous handling of the coach position in the last year, but the fact that we are without coach on the 18 of june does remain beyond ridiculous.

Now it seems that Fiorentina won't release Mihajlovic so we're back at square one, toying with fantasy options like Capello and Villas Boas which IMHO are just to complex to make work in time.

At this point my choice would be Gasperini, for reasons opposite to Mihajlovic - Gasperini's ability to cope with Inter is a big question mark but he's by far the best tactician among the readily available names.

bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:19 pm

abundance wrote:
    Well speculations about Guardiola and Inter have been spreading from various sources since Mourinho left, it could be a classic case of an unsubstantiated rumour fueling itself, but most probably there has actually been some kind of talk between the parties. Remain to be seen if it's a closed opportunity or if there's some potential for the future.
    During the spring Moggi went as far as keep writing that he was 100% sure that Guardiola would've been our coach this next season - well in this case you can rest assured that he started to write that as soon as he was dead certain that it wasn't going to happen, just to have some fun muddying water for Inter fans. =)

Anyway, the theory could partially explain our ridiculous handling of the coach position in the last year, but the fact that we are without coach on the 18 of june does remain beyond ridiculous.

Now it seems that Fiorentina won't release Mihajlovic so we're back at square one, toying with fantasy options like Capello and Villas Boas which IMHO are just to complex to make work in time.

At this point my choice would be Gasperini, for reasons opposite to Mihajlovic - Gasperini's ability to cope with Inter is a big question mark but he's by far the best tactician among the readily available names.

Nah, I don't want Gasperini... it could easily end like the Del Neri experiment at Juve... if we cannot land a decent coach (Villas-Boas, Hiddink, Guidolin, Spalletti, etc), I rather Inter go for someone who has top club experience as a coach or at least as a player... What about Van Gaal? I don't rate him as high as most, but surely he is one of the better candidates available... or maybe someone like Dunga?
    abundance
    abundance

Post by abundance Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:27 pm

Forza Italia!Forza Milan! wrote:I feel badly for Moratti. Yes I know, hard to believe. Every day there is an Inter player saying he wants to leave. I understand that it's the end of the cycle, but Sneijder, Lucio, and even Eto'o are not helping the situation.

Well that's mostly a media thing.

You know Moratti's Inter has been historically totally unable to contain and silence the gossips from the locker room and from the underworld of agents and wheeler dealers.
    While if you take Galliani and Braida, their squad building ability may have had ups and downs, but you just can't question their ability to box off Milanello better than a biohazard emercengy squad.
    ('course, having the boss of all bosses as their employer greatly helps in that respect).

The gospel of Inter's mess ran to a minimum in the last five years, because being in a winning and constantly improving cycle helps a lot in that respect, and also there was Oriali nursing the players, and Moratti was keeping a low profile to avoid catalyze post-calciopoli anger.
    Now that we're in some trouble the press is excited like vultures smelling corpses.

Of course, a situation like this is still damaging in the long run, it undermines stability, and of course it is worrying to see that Moratti hasn't learnt anything from the last five years (ie, sit back and just trust your staff) but what I mean is just that I don't think that internally our situation is that much different from the others big clubs. Big players always toy with transfer opportunities in the summer, be it for real or just to gain privilegies.

Inter has "just" to find a good coach quickly and show some good money for the market.
    After that, I don't think we'll have any real problem with our star players for next season.

abundance
    abundance

Post by abundance Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:55 pm

bluenine wrote:
    Nah, I don't want Gasperini... it could easily end like the Del Neri experiment at Juve... if we cannot land a decent coach (Villas-Boas, Hiddink, Guidolin, Spalletti, etc), I rather Inter go for someone who has top club experience as a coach or at least as a player... What about Van Gaal? I don't rate him as high as most, but surely he is one of the better candidates available... or maybe someone like Dunga?

I think Van Gaal is an idiot. Period.

Delneri experiment... well if one wants to be harsh on him, it wasn't even really an experiment because he was already tried out twice in big clubs with a tricky setup (Porto and Roma) and he could do nothing apart from watching himself getting sidelined.

Anyway, I think that experiment failed because he was given an ill-conceived squad and he's too much of a mono-dimensional and inflexible coach to cope with that.
    Gasperini IMHO is totally another breed, much more similar to Spalletti if you like.

If you don't trust him you don't have to fear anyway as he's the least probable candidate of the rooster. ;-)

Spalletti or Hiddink would be perfect but it doesn't seem they're available.
    Guidolin could be doable but I just don't think he would be at ease in a big club.
    Villas Boas, well he's depicted as the Child of the Sun an this alone makes me triple cautious about him. But I just shouldn't really comment because I've never seen his Porto play.

Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:31 pm

So are the rumours of Eto'o leaving Inter true then chaps?
    Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
    Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
    Favourite Player : Scholes
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:40 pm

Ancelotti?
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:28 pm

Noah und der Bale wrote:So are the rumours of Eto'o leaving Inter true then chaps?
    He just wants a longer running contract, that would be my guess. Typical summer bargaining, its textbook.
    Murray
    Murray

Post by Murray Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:31 pm

Pras_tama wrote:Ancelotti?

Pigs will fly before Ancelotti goes to Inter.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:42 pm

abundance wrote:Spalletti or Hiddink would be perfect but it doesn't seem they're available.
    Guidolin could be doable but I just don't think he would be at ease in a big club.
    Villas Boas, well he's depicted as the Child of the Sun an this alone makes me triple cautious about him. But I just shouldn't really comment because I've never seen his Porto play.

Nah, I don't share your enthusiam on Gasperini & his ability... he wasted quite a few quality players at Genoa, I don't think he is ready for a top club yet.

Child of the Sun, LOL!! He did very well with Porto, I did catch a coupla games in europe. Seems to have learnt the attention to detail from the master, but a bit less pragmatism. He knows us, and he has won in europe... I would love to see him at Inter.

It is increasingly looking like a battle of the last two successful assistents... Boas vs Miha. I would prefer boas, as he has achieved more on his own already. Even if he will cost much, much more...
    Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
    Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
    Favourite Player : Scholes
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:13 am

Murray wrote:
    Pras_tama wrote:Ancelotti?

Pigs will fly before Ancelotti goes to Inter.

Did they fly when Hodgson took over Liverpool?
    abundance
    abundance

Post by abundance Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:32 am

Didn't know Hodgson was an Everton hero ;^)
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
    Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Inter's Marco Branca: Andre Villas-Boas will not be Inter coach

The club's technical director has confirmed that the highly-rated Portuguese tactician will not be taking over at the Milanese side, leaving Sinisa Mihajlovic in pole position

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2011/06/19/2538801/inters-marco-branca-andre-villas-boas-will-not-be-inter
    gone
    gone

Number of posts : 3455
    Supports : Steaua
    Favourite Player : Radoi, Ogararu, Nicolita, Iniesta, Edin Dzeko
    Registration date : 2007-03-27

Post by gone Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:57 pm

bluenine wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

A few day/weeks ago you where defending Leo. Inter fans .... Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:39 am