Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
shazlx
TITO
stinger
BoBo Vieri 32
Super Progress
Pierre Littbarski
Sgoater1
Calidad
Cesc Soler
fcb
Tarun
Isco Benny
Jaime
Ä
Xavier
blutgraetsche
Fey
abundance
Pras_tama
bluenine
Red n' Black
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
Hlebagone
gone
Murray
29 posters

Calcio Mercato Summer 2011

Murray
    Murray

Number of posts : 10245
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Calcio Mercato Summer 2011 - Page 8 Empty Re: Calcio Mercato Summer 2011

Post by Murray Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:23 pm

bluenine wrote:
    Super Mourinho wrote:
    Tarun wrote:Forlan and Poli to Inter. Good swoops I say!
    Not bad deals at all and Poli in particular will be interesting to follow. If it wasn't for the 3-4-3 tactic I wouldn't be so pessimistic about their season. I just can't see that tactic working for them.

I agree. Forlan is a huge improvement on Pandev. Poli is one of Italy's brightest young hopes in the deeper midfield. Decent players to get without spending too much money.

But whats the point if we are going to play 343, we will not win the big games anyways...

You won't be playing 343 for long, I predict Gasperini will be fired before Christmas.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by bluenine Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Murray wrote:
    bluenine wrote:
    Super Mourinho wrote:
    Tarun wrote:Forlan and Poli to Inter. Good swoops I say!
    Not bad deals at all and Poli in particular will be interesting to follow. If it wasn't for the 3-4-3 tactic I wouldn't be so pessimistic about their season. I just can't see that tactic working for them.

I agree. Forlan is a huge improvement on Pandev. Poli is one of Italy's brightest young hopes in the deeper midfield. Decent players to get without spending too much money.

But whats the point if we are going to play 343, we will not win the big games anyways...

You won't be playing 343 for long, I predict Gasperini will be fired before Christmas.
    Or maybe he adapts to his environment, and slowly shifts to the 433. I have to say, Gasp is tactically astute, hopefully he realises that he needs to develop a new system to suit Inter.

If he doesn't adapt and sticks with the 343, it does not matter whether he gets fired in 6 months or not, Inter's season is doomed.
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Well, Etoo's made a good start with Anzhi - came on as a sub in the 59th minute, and scored the equaliser in the 80th. Assist was from another big money signing, Zhirkov.