Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
youonlycametooseeeboue
Tweesus
Parks lives
Fey
Deluded F*ck™
Lard
Cesc Soler
COTR
Tom
Chap
Calidad
Batman
bluenine
Kroos
christmasborocooper
Lordanger
Sheffield gunner
Rasiak-9
Machiavel
Formerly known as sheva7
Super Progress
Torrente
Rez
fcb
Puro
Mexicanbecks
DD
blutgraetsche
Juligen
DS
mongrel hawk
TM
Rosicky
Luis
38 posters

Brazil Vs Argentina official match thread

Rosicky
    Rosicky

Number of posts : 17201
    Supports : Sacking Wenger :grr:
    Registration date : 2007-04-03

Brazil Vs Argentina official match thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Brazil Vs Argentina official match thread

Post by Rosicky Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:38 pm

Elano off, Alves on.
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Brazil Vs Argentina official match thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Brazil Vs Argentina official match thread

Post by fcb Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:40 pm

Another good Argentina move but Doni pulls off a great save. Argentina need to stay calm and patient.
    Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403
    Supports : Arsenal
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Sheffield gunner Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:40 pm

Great stop by Doni. I think it was Riquelme with the shot.
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:42 pm

Brazil have everybody back behind the ball, there are always 4 or 5 in close proximity to the ball (including those who are blocking off the nearest pass option).
    Rasiak-9
    Rasiak-9

Number of posts : 2605
    Supports : Southampton
    Registration date : 2007-01-17

Post by Rasiak-9 Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:42 pm

Whoa well saved Doni!

Proves he isn't just the mickey-mouse 2nd choice keeper
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:45 pm

Own goal Ayala. It was coming, with Brazil's dangerous crosses.
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Number of posts : 21355
    Supports : AFC Ajax & Manchester United FC
    Favourite Player : Paul Scholes & Wesley Sneijder
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Machiavel Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:45 pm

BRAZIL , GOAL

2:0 !!!!

O.G. BY MR AYALA
    Rosicky
    Rosicky

Number of posts : 17201
    Supports : Sacking Wenger :grr:
    Registration date : 2007-04-03

Post by Rosicky Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:45 pm

disaster for argentina, Ayala sends the ball into his own net!!!
    Sheffield gunner

Post by Sheffield gunner Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:45 pm

Own goal! 2-0 Brazil

Ayala deflects a cross into his own net.
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:45 pm

This match is now very complicated for Argentina...
    Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:45 pm

and the better team is??

typical argies, the born loosers, mentaly they will never overcome brazils or germans
    Rasiak-9
    Rasiak-9

Number of posts : 2605
    Supports : Southampton
    Registration date : 2007-01-17

Post by Rasiak-9 Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:47 pm

omg what a disaster!
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by bluenine Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:47 pm

I am sorry to say, but after watching this championship, I am convinced that Ayala is over... he was a great defender, but like Samuel, his best is clearly past him... its time to give others who are better a chance... I hope Argentina start Milito+Burdisso from now on... its about time!!

Sheffield gunner wrote:Own goal! 2-0 Brazil

Machiavel
    Machiavel

Number of posts : 21355
    Supports : AFC Ajax & Manchester United FC
    Favourite Player : Paul Scholes & Wesley Sneijder
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Machiavel Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:48 pm

Deisler wrote:and the better team is??

typical argies, the born loosers, mentaly they will never overcome brazils or germans

Jesus man , its not over

there is 45 mins to go.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:49 pm

You do realise that Argentina have won the copa 14 times, which is twice as many times as Brazil (7). That does not sound like "loosers" to me!!

Batman
    Batman

Number of posts : 9071

Post by Batman Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:53 pm

Crespo and Aimar need to come on in the 2nd half.
    Formerly known as sheva7

Number of posts : 1899

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:53 pm

bluenine wrote:You do realise that Argentina have won the copa 14 times, which is twice as many times as Brazil (7). That does not sound like "loosers" to me!!

Argentinian aren't losers, but Brazil sent their Z squads in the past. I've told you that before.
    Sheffield gunner

Post by Sheffield gunner Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:53 pm

Basile has his work cut out at half time. Argentina look shocked by that second goal, and some of their players (particularly Mascherano) were a bit rattled in the last few minutes of the half. This game is not over by any means. Argentina have looked better in the second half in all their games so they can still get back into this game. Brazil will be increasingly dangerous on the break though.
    Calidad
    Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
    Supports : Hibernian FC
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:54 pm

bluenine wrote:I am sorry to say, but after watching this championship, I am convinced that Ayala is over... he was a great defender, but like Samuel, his best is clearly past him... its time to give others who are better a chance... I hope Argentina start Milito+Burdisso from now on... its about time!!

Burdisso? He doesn't even start for Inter.

Rodriguez>>>>Burdisso.
    Formerly known as sheva7

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:55 pm

WTF is that? Now I want to see Brazil winning this sh!t. Dunga won't be sacked if Argentina win by one or two goals.

Milito and Aimar must come in. Zanetti is the only argentinian that played well in the first half.
    Calidad
    Calidad

Post by Calidad Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:57 pm

We all hope that Dunga doesn't persist with this team, and to be honest I don't think he can anyway. I can't see him leaving Kaka & Ronaldinho out.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:57 pm

I know... just saying that calling Argentina "loosers" is really stretching it!!!! Rolling Eyes

sheva7 wrote:
    bluenine wrote:You do realise that Argentina have won the copa 14 times, which is twice as many times as Brazil (7). That does not sound like "loosers" to me!!

Argentinian aren't losers, but Brazil sent their Z squads in the past. I've told you that before.
    mongrel hawk
    mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
    Supports : Corinthians

Post by mongrel hawk Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:58 pm

ok and Uruguay has also won it 14 times.

if I was English, I would say that it happened because "we used to send C teams, State teams to represent the whole country", that "we never gave a damn about this mickey mouse copa", that "the Spanish speaking refs have always been biased against us", etc. but I'm Brazilian, so I'll have to agree that the Argentines and Uruguayans used to make us look like pitiful losers in the past Copas, but that it seems that it's begining to change.

bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:58 pm

But I do hope he plays one of them at a time... both of them together just don't work!!

Calidad wrote:We all hope that Dunga doesn't persist with this team, and to be honest I don't think he can anyway. I can't see him leaving Kaka & Ronaldinho out.
    Formerly known as sheva7

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:59 pm

bluenine wrote:I know... just saying that calling Argentina "loosers" is really stretching it!!!! Rolling Eyes

sheva7 wrote:

Sure.

Maybe you're taking Deisler too seriously...
    Calidad
    Calidad

Post by Calidad Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:01 pm

bluenine wrote:But I do hope he plays one of them at a time... both of them together just don't work!!

Calidad wrote:We all hope that Dunga doesn't persist with this team, and to be honest I don't think he can anyway. I can't see him leaving Kaka & Ronaldinho out.

Unacceptable really; you can't have the two best players in the world not playing. He has to build his team around them & hopefully Robinho as well.

No doubt todo will come in and say Robinho hasn't done much today against a good defence, but once again he has been positive and linked play well. And I believe he played a part in both goals (certainly the 2nd) Much more effective than Tevez so far, who has been anonymous.
    Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:01 pm

WOW! what a game! No surprises there. I knew Brasil were gonna hurt them Argies with counterattacks, but then again Argentina had gamble a bit to try to score tying goal.

This game is far from over mes amis. Brasil will feel all that running from the first half and energy spent around the 70th minute. Where are all them media "experts" who said Argentina were gonna win 4-1, 3-0 or some ridiculous score like that! Biggrin <Ale>
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:03 pm

Roger

Last season, Burdisso finally got a run at Inter, and he did very well... I see him replacing Cordoba next season at Inter... and he is very very good, IMO better than Rodriguez... and I think Basile agrees... the only question is when will Basile "retire" Ayala, my suggestion is after this game...

Calidad wrote:
    bluenine wrote:I am sorry to say, but after watching this championship, I am convinced that Ayala is over... he was a great defender, but like Samuel, his best is clearly past him... its time to give others who are better a chance... I hope Argentina start Milito+Burdisso from now on... its about time!!

Burdisso? He doesn't even start for Inter.

Rodriguez>>>>Burdisso.
    Chap

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2006-08-12

Post by Chap Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:03 pm

This is the wrong kind of game to have Veron+Riquelme. Don't know if the temperature is unexpectedly low, but since Brazil are rushing things in midfield either shove Messi/Tevez out wide and stretch the midfield, or try to compete in the battle.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:04 pm

Ale
    sheva7 wrote:
    bluenine wrote:I know... just saying that calling Argentina "loosers" is really stretching it!!!! Rolling Eyes

sheva7 wrote:

Sure.

Maybe you're taking Deisler too seriously...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:20 am